chapter 13

Later at a cabin somewhere in snezhnaya Childe and Lucifer decided to rest their for the night before heading back and as soon as they got in Childe sat down grabbing his side flinching in pain a bit.

And that's when Lucifer noticed the blood going through his shirt.

He then walked over and said.

Lucifer : show me"

Childe : it's just a scratch i-

Lucifer  : don't care"

Childe then listened And lifted his shirt revealing a deep bite mark that looked infected and black stuff was spreading.

Lucifer   : it bit you and now It's infected. Those creatures bites are extremely deadly to humans"

Childe : oh....so I'm dying....."

Lucifer : well maybe. Remedies for this are simple only exist in my world. The cold is slowing the process but by morning you will most likely be dead"

Childe : ......y...you can fix it right?....."

Lucifer  : I don't know....."

For once Childe actually seemed worried and Lucifer also did. Because he truly didn't know how to help Childe.

Until suddenly he remembered a cure Barbatos told them about after MC was bitten by one.

And immediately walked away going outside and Childe just lay there on the couch feeling tired but trying to keep himself awake.

An hour later Lucifer walked in again and over to childe looking annoyed and mad.

Lucifer : I should let you die"

Childe : .....so you found a way....."

Lucifer  : sadly yes. This will grant you immunity to the bite then I can work on fixing the wound. "

Childe : you...you don't seem happy about it...
........"

Lucifer  : oh I'm not happy at all about this. Anyway to help you we need to make a pact"

Childe : .....how we do that?...."

Lucifer  : shake my Hand and shut up"

Childe : ......"

Childe then did as told and suddenly felt a burn on his neck and from the corner of his eye saw something.

Childe : what's that.....?"

Lucifer  : pact mark"

Childe : .....what is this.....pact exactly....."

Lucifer  : I get your soul when you die"

Childe : .....what I get?...."

Lucifer  : nothing"

Childe : seems like y-OW!"

Lucifer started cleaning the wound with alcohol.

The next day In the morning Lucifer and childe were walking again and Childe asked.

Childe : like seriously what cools things do I get out of this pact?"

Lucifer  : nothing I said!"

Childe : does this mean we're best friends now?"

Lucifer  : NO!"

Childe : oh come on? We saved eeach other you made a pact with me despite hating it! We're totally besties!?"

Lucifer: I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU DIE!!"

Lucifer then started walking away and childe tried calling out to him but lucifer kept walking away until.

Childe : come on! Lucifer stop walking away!"

Suddenly Lucifer stopped dead in his tracks which confused childe for a second as he walked over to him.

Childe : didn't think you would  actually listen to me?"

Lucifer didn't say anything refusing to look at him looking pissed.

Childe : what's up?"

Lucifer: ......."
Childe didn't understand what was happening until he realized something.

Childe  : is this because of the pact? Can I tell you  what to do or something?"

Lucifer  : ......I hate you....."

Childe : ......"

Childe Immediately started laughing finding this hilarious that he has this power over Lucifer now.

Childe : looks like I have the high ground now."

Luciferhi  : I'll kill you......"

Childe : I feel confident I can prevent that"

Lucifer  : this isn't permanent eventually I'll move"

Childe : then I'll stop ya again. I'm gonna enjoy what power I have before you hit me"

Lucifer  : .........."

A few minutes pass and childe just spent this time walking around enjoying his mad Lucifer was and just talking with him without Lucifer walking away. Making jokes about being besties and so on.

Childe  : forgot to mention thanks for killing the guy back there. Everything could have ended for my family"

Lucifer : and you. You don't seem to care what happens to you.

And no I don't care about you I only did this for your family not you"

Childe : can I ask you something?"

Lucifer  : does it look like I have a choice?"

Childe : you might be mad but I looked at your phone and saw messages you were going to send to your brothers I'm guessing before this happened"

Lucifer Immediately didn't seem happy and Childe could tell by Lucifer's face expression he definitely crossed a line.

Lucifer  : it's not your business....."

Childe : I know but maybe we can talk about i-

Lucifer : I said no......"

Childe : come on no need to be so stu-!?

Lucifer suddenly was able to move and quickly attacked childe.