Chapter 4

Later at childe's place Lucifer was still unconscious and on the floor and Childe wasn't sure what to do with him. It's been over two hours and Lucifer has done nothing.

In the meantime Childe did take care of his wounds and even then Lucifer did nothing.

Childe : I really hope your not dead I can't do this again this week...."

After this he kneeled down next to him and started shaking him a bit with his hand to get him to wake up and yelling to see if that would work.

Childe : come on Luci!.... Luci wake up! Wake up Luci!"

Still nothing and the longe he tried with no response the more the panic started to set in.

Childe : Luci wake up! I don't like this Luci! wake up! Hey! Hello!?"

He even tried slapping him and that did nothing so he then check for a pulse and heartbeat and couldn't tell so he stood up and started walking around the room

Childe : ok ok....So he's either a hard sleeper or dead....if he's dead it's not a problem Zhongli is still alive in his body so all I would have to do is find a way to bring him here.

Barely knew the guy....his brothers might be angry that he died. But I'm sure I can take them....if they don't attempt to kill me I can pay for the funeral and casket I know a place....

Zhongli is fine I really got nothing to worry about but he might be mad about his body being dead?...I'm sure he'll get use to the new body."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Childe just put a blanket over Lucifer and then went to answer the door.

He then opened it and saw Aether and Paimon there and said smiling.

Childe : traveler what a lovely surprise? What brings you here?"

Aether : we wanted to know if you saw what happened earlier on your way home?"

Childe : what happened?"

Paimon : No way you didn't see that giant light in the sky with that weird symbol! All of Liyue saw it!"

Childe : heh...sorry I was focus on other things. Anyway that must of been cool"

Paimon : cool!? It was scary!?"

Childe : anyway why come all the way here to ask me that? Or were you looking for an excuse to see me?"

Aether : ..... nevermind I'm l-!?

Paimon : is that a dead body!?"

They then saw the feet sticking out from under the blanket.

Aether : isn't that Zhongli's shoes?"

Paimon : you killed him!?"

Childe : no he's just sleeping... really.....really hard...."

Aether : what happened!?"

Childe : he just had a little to much to drink?"

Aether : .....why did you cover him up like he's dead then?"

Childe then walked in letting them in and said picking up the blanket revealing Lucifer still unconscious or dead.

Childe : let's just say we got in a fight with some creatures and he fought them all and then basically drop dead.... probably is ....."