chapter 8

((Been almost a year since I updated this.....well now I got great ideas for this book! Which isn't a good thing because means angst usually))

But then suddenly he saw Lucifer in his demon form on the ground with his wings wrap around Teucer that seemed to shield him from the falls.

And as he ran over Lucifer sat up letting Teucer go who immediately got up running over to Childe scared from what happened.

Teucer : brother!"

Childe immediately picked him up and hugged him tightly scared out of his mind that he almost died.

After this they looked at Lucifer who was hurt and both froze unsure of how Teucer was going to react seeing Lucifer like this.

Teucer : you look cool!"

Childe : he does doesn't he?"

Lucifer then got up and put his wings away and looked like he was in pain but holding it in.

Teucer : what are you?"

Childe : it's a secret but he's a good guy"

Teucer : ok! I trust you!"

Childe : good! Anyway we should get going! Gotta go get the others"

Teucer : yeah!"

The next day Childe was out panicking trying to figure out what to do while Lucifer didn't really care.

And as they were walking traveler showed up with paimon and asked.

Ae,ther : what did you do?"

Lucifer : his brother saw us fighting and made up an excuse of us practicing for a play that is tonight that he made for his brother"

Paimon : well that wasn't very smart?"

Childe : help ....."

Aether : ..... so what do you need?"

Childe : everything?"

Lucifer : a place to perform would be ideal"

Paimon : let's ask Ningguang. Remember traveler she said we could use the jade chamber
For something if we
Needed to?"

Aether : right but for a price 1000 mora an hour"

Lucifer : he has money"

Childe : I'm not sure if It will work did kinda almost wipe out liyue?"

Lucifer : not my problem"

Childe : also why do I have to pay?"

Lucifer : because this is your fault?"

Childe : you tried to kill me! And he walked in on it!?"

Lucifer : again? Not my problem?"

Childe : you are such a mean guy....."

Lucifer : I'm a demon? And I hate you?"

Aether : anyway let's go"

Later they got permission from Ningguang to use the jade chamber but the price was up to 6000 mora an hour and right now they were setting up everything and practicing before tonight.

Childe : anywho thanks for saving my brother back there"

Lucifer : children are reckless you constantly have to keep them from accidentally killing themselves"