chapter 7

Childe immediately smiled and said looking at Teucer while Lucifer just stood there frozen in place not sure what to do.

Childe : hey forgot you were coming over?"

Teucer : are you both fighting? W-

Childe : nope! Not fighting! We're just umm..."

Lucifer then let Childe go and Childe said dusting himself off getting an idea.

Childe : we were just practicing! Yeah...."

Teucer : for what?"

Childe : umm....a play!...."

Lucifer : a play?"

Teucer : a play about what?"

Childe : yeah we're umm.... doing a play about toys?....to promote my toy business....but it was gonna be a surprise for you and others but ya caught us practicing the fight part....."

Teucer: I won't tell them! This sounds so cool!! When is it!?"

Childe : tomorrow night...."

Lucifer : stop talking....."

Teucer : you sure we have time to hang out today?"

Childe : yep! Can you go wait outside for a second while we talk?"

He nodded and as soon as he left Lucifer smack Childe in the head.

Childe : ow! What was that for!?"

Lucifer : I was practicing for the play."

Childe : I had to! He thinks I'm a toy salesman he doesn't know anything about what I do and I prefer it to stay that way.

I couldn't have him think we we're fighting either he's to innocent for that."

Lucifer : I'm not doing some play for your s-

Childe : please I'm begging ya! I'll owe you one? If not for me do it for them you know what it's like to have siblings and having to shield them from the truth right?"

Lucifer : ......you threaten to kill them?"

Childe : I was in a bad mood?"

Lucifer understood where he was coming from. Especially from a brother perspective. There are things he is still trying to shield his family from and so on. And would do to keep them happy.

He then just just took a deep breath and said looking down thinking.

Lucifer : I understand what you mean."

Childe : so you'll do this?"

Lucifer : yes"

Childe then notice Lucifer's expression change like he seemed sad about something.

Childe : you miss them?"

Lucifer : of course I do they are everything I have. as you can understand why I reacted the way I did with you."

After this Lucifer walked away and Childe got more curious about their new friend.

Later as Lucifer was out with Childe and Teucer. As Teucer was looking at things Childe ask.

Childe : so.... have any ideas how we're coming up with a play by tomorrow night?"

Lucifer : .....I have experience with this sort of thing so shouldn't be hard to come up with something for kids to like"

Childe : really? You've done plays?"

Lucifer : I was in a few and at once point a circus. Also my brother is a writer and directed almost everything so I'll just take inspiration from him"

Childe : cool. I'll just l-

Lucifer : oh no your helping. And there's no point in doing anything if we don't have a place to do the play"

Childe : I got plenty of mora I can find a place. And traveler will help me"

Lucifer : a-the child is gone"

Childe looked around and saw Teucer was nowhere to be seen.

Childe : .....

Lucifer : ......"

They both then took off looking for Teucer.

About an hour later they still couldn't find him. And Childe was slowly but surely losing it. Until they suddenly found him near a cliff peak standing next to a broken down ruin guard.

Childe : what have I told you about running off!?"

Teucer : I'm sorry brother! But look what I found! A Mr Cyclops!"

Lucifer : are you kidding me?"

Childe : I had to tell him there toys...."

Lucifer : is it even safe for him to be near that?"

Childe : totally it's out of commission anyways it can't suddenly turn back o-!?

Suddenly the ruin guard started to turn back on and as it did.

It cause the Cliff peak to collapse making it and Teucer fall.

Childe : TEUCER!!"

Childe and Lucifer immediately took off to save him.

But Lucifer was faster and with no hesitation he jumped off the cliff and used his wings to get Teucer and once he got him.

Wrapped his wings around him to protect him from the fall.

Seconds later Childe arrived at the bottom and started looking for them. But all he saw was rubble but he continue to look for his brother frantically only thinking of the worse.

But still nothing and the fear and panic began to set in.