Chapter 12

Meanwhile in teyvat Childe had returned to snezhnaya to look around the fatui base for clues and Lucifer joined him disguised as a fatui agent as he shape-shifted into one.

And as they walked around Childe said.

Childe : now if anyone sees us you need to address me as sir Childe"

Lucifer: no? That implies I respect you and I don't?"

Childe : anyway I have a hunch who might be crazy enough for this. His name is dottore aka the doctor. And his lab might hold things but getting in won't be easy"

Lucifer : is this him?"

Lucifer looked at a wall with pictures of fatui harbinger members and looked at one picture with the name Childe said under it.

Childe : yeah why?"

Suddenly Lucifer shape shifted in Dottore.

Childe : this works out actually
The guy has a lot of clones. No one will suspect anything"

Childe then made his way to dottore's lab and Lucifer followed him.

Later once at his lab they saw nobody there and so started looking around.

And as they were looking Lucifer and Childe entered some room and found some notes and recordings labeled.

Childe : the ripple incident?"

Lucifer then played one of the recordings.

*tape*

I found a connection between the world of teyvat to this other world. I sent one of the clones in to ripple I found in liyue and to report what's on the other side.

They reported that ot leads to a world called devildom where certain creatures demon's roam but it's not hell.

I sent them back to study further and hours later they were thrown back through the ripple dead in a brutal way with a note saying.

Do not explore further or else.

It seems someone knows of my research and of this world.

Soon after the portal closed but I know there's more.

The things in devildom I could greatly use to my advantage. I'll explore this further.

*end of tape

Lucifer : must of been Barbatos."

Childe : so dottore behind this.....it's not good whatever he's planning"

Lucifer :if he's intentionally causing more portals to open or become erratic this isn't good. And there's very powerful things in devildom a human could very well use to destroy or take over the world"

Childe : so on top of one problem he's another problem"

Lucifer : he needs to be stop"

Childe : it's not that easy. If he knows I'm involved in any he....."

Lucifer : He'll do what?"

Childe : ......a few years ago I stopped one of his plans....he said if I ever did that again he'll take my siblings and make them his next experiment.....he reminds me everyday that he can take them......I play it off as a joke but I know....."

Lucifer : i-

Dottore clone : what are you doing?"

Childe : hey...."

Dottore clone : looks like you both are stealing information from the doctor? My my. What a shame it will be when the doctor finds out"

Childe : hey....come on I'm sure we can t-

Suddenly Childe looked around and Saw Lucifer was gone and this confused the other clone until suddenly Lucifer appeared behind the dottore clone killing them in a brutal way with their arm through their chest.

After the clone drop to the ground Lucifer looked at his arm.

Lucifer : gross"

Childe : ......well that solves that problem!. Also that was a z. ,,,,, X cloTV. ne but the real doctor kilzls them so often he'll probably think he did this"

Lucifer : let's go"

Childe : how did you get there so fast"

Lucifer : I'm a demon? There's a lot I can do"

L

ater as they were walking around in snezhnaya suddenly they heard growling and saw the demonic creatures from devildom.

Childe : oh....that's not good...."

Lucifer : something is different about thes-!?

Suddenly they started to be attacked and him and Childe quickly started to fight back.

Later as they were fighting Lucifer got knocked out as he hit a tree leaving Childe to fight for himself.

Childe : ok ok....this is fine....totally fine I got this..."

Childe then decided to go into his foul legacy form to Take care of the creatures quickly.

And once he did he went over to Lucifer and kneeled down getting close to see if he was still alive and suddenly Lucifer woke up.

Lucifer : ......good I can actually stand looking at you now that you covered your face"

Childe : really!? That's What you say the first thing you wake up!?"

Lucifer : you strangly look like my dog back home also"

Childe : can't you say one nice thing to me!?"

Lucifer: no"

Childe : .....I could kill you right now? You know that right?"

Lucifer : you think size matters?"

Childe : ......"

Lucifer : ....."

Childe then stood up helping Lucifer up and they then started walking away.