Chapter 10

Today Lucifer walked into the funeral parlor after handling some business and found Hu Tao and Childe going through his phone looking at stuff and listening to the music.

Childe : oh man this little thing is cool!"

Hu Tao :  it has so many things!"

Childe : who's Nikki Minaj?

Hu Tao : and what's a-

Lucifer : GIVE ME THAT!"

Lucifer Immediately took his phone back and then asked realizing something.

Lucifer  : how do you k-

Hu Tao  : I know Mr Zhongil's secret and yours. It was obvious you weren't him and so Childe told me the rest. Then we snoop through your tiny box thing"

Lucifer  : it's called a smartphone"

Hu Tao : there's pictures of these guys on here are they your brothers?"

Childe : is that one female or male?"

Lucifer : yes"

Childe : also if you are ever able to go back home I so wanna visit!"

Hu Tao : me too!"

Lucifer  :  No and No"

Childe  : I wanna listen to more songs their nothing like teyvat's music"

Lucifer  : no this is my phone! And second how is this even working?"

Childe : I used my delusion on it and it turned on"

Lucifer  : ......I wonder if I cou- wait how is my phone even here?"

Childe : it showed up on the table?"

Lucifer got an idea up and decided to call Barbatos on video call. And Hu Tao and childe were peeking over his shoulder.

Barbatos then answer and said

Barbatos  : good so it made it's way to you."

Lucifer  : how?"

Barbatos : due to the connection I was able to make a portal in the same spot you both switch minds.

But it was only big enough for my tail end was extremely unstable and lasted only a few seconds before closing cutting a part of my tail off"

Childe : oh that explains the weird bloody thing"

Lucifer  : why send my phone?"

Barbatos  : the connection should let us stay connected with our phones. If you are in the parts where the  connection is strong enough.

I can't open the portal again it could be a number of reasons so until I can open it safety this is what we have"

Lucifer : understood"

Suddenly he called Zhongil over and Childe said.

Childe : hey buddy!"

Zhongil  : I assume you did something wrong"

Childe : .....no....."

Lucifer : I've almost did multiple times because of him"

Zhongil  : on behave of him im sorry"

Chidle  : .....miss you too"

Lucifer  :how is everything back there?"

Zhongil  : very well. And you?"

Lucifer  : ........"

Zhongil: I see."

Lucifer: second creatures from my world have come here. Which means there's definitely an opening between our worlds and who knows what else can be crawling in"

Barbatos: this isn't good......"

Childe : also this guy with the same name as you said you have been to this world and that's it's kinda basically your fault there's a connection"

Barbatos  : ......I was reckless in my younger years......it seems so"

Lucifer  : he also said you trouble with the gods and wouldn't come back here even if it meant helping us"

Barbatos  : I'm sure he told you it would only make it worse"

Lucifer  : yes"

Childe : Zhongil Venti also mentioned that you thought you were being watched?"

Zhongil  : yes that was going on"

Childe :  as I mentioned someone could be taking advantage of the situation "

Hu Tao: who would have the knowledge and power to do so?"

Childe : I could check the fatui and see if there's anything there"

Lucifer :it makes no sense to target me or your friend"

Zhongil  : the fatui could be the best place to look"

Childe : I can only do so much. And only suggesting because the world could possibly end"

Barbatos  : we do have to go now but feel free to call with information"

Childe : oh Zhongil! Check out who Nikki Minaj is!"

Zhongil  : Nikki?"

Lucifer then immediately hung up the phone.

Later in the nighttime as Childe was home alone while Lucifer was out he saw Lucifer left his phone so he decided to look through it.

Childe  Man I want one of these"

Suddenly he figured out how to get to the messages and looked through some but quickly stop as he saw unsent messages to Lucifers brother's from Lucifer and started reading them.

Childe : ........he was going to leave them?"