Chapter 5 /Zhongli a single mom who works two jobs/

(meanwhile in Devildom)

Later Zhongli went to talk with
Barbatos and as he arrive at the castle he walked in and and found Barbatos waiting there.

Barbatos : Zhongli correct?"

Zhongli : yes? Your Barbatos?"

Barbatos : I'm aware of the situation and Satan provided more information"

Barbatos : have any answers as to how this could of happened?"

Barbatos : someone did this as to why I don't know but doing so could of created a tear between our two worlds or made an existing one bigger

They would of needed to know about both worlds."

Zhongli : we couldn't figure out why we were targeted"

Barbatos : there is a reason could be because of who you both are. Anyhow I will figure everything out.

Normally I am the only one close to capable of going to different world's. "

Zhongli : have you been to mine?"

Barbatos : .... I've been to many over my time but there could be a chance I did and that could be the key to finding out why this happened.

Anyway for now it's best to avoid anyone else finding out "

Zhongli : I will do my best as I am sure he is also. One thing he ask of me was to look after his brothers"

Barbatos : yes he's very protective of his brothers. He never stops worrying about them"

Zhongli : we both made agreement given our situation I'll hold up my end as he will do with his"

Barbatos : good. I do wonder how he is doing"

Zhongli : I saw my friend Childe watching him. And he is quite "unique" there meeting might not be so pleasant"

Barbatos : I see....it should be fine"

Later back at the house Zhongli wasn't sure what to do but in Lucifer's office saw a schedule he had of his daily routine everything was planned out and involved a lot of house work and paperwork.

So he decided he would do it to avoid suspicious and since Satan wasn't helping him at all.

And while he was doing and while he was doing paperwork Mammon suddenly ran in and ask.

Mammon : hey Lucifer I really need my credit card like now?"

Zhongli : may I ask why?"

Mammon : there is this thing I really want! And I really need it back! Can this punishment be over with!?"

Zhongli : why did I take it away from you in the first place"

Mammon : I was gonna give it back if I won! You have plenty of records I didn't think you would notice!?"

Lucifer : ....no"

Mammon : come on! Please!?"

Lucifer : I took it away for a reason"

Mammon : ....fine!..."

After this he left and as. Soon as Zhongli took a sigh of relief another brother came in with another problem and this went on all day and he handled it well.

Later in the night time Zhongli got everything finish early and went to bed peacefully.

His day went well considering his situation and wondered if Lucifer was going well.

The next day in the morning Zhongli work up hours early because of an alarm and now has to do Lucifer's morning routine.

First on the list was Feeding Lucifer's puppy Cerberus so he got the food and went down to the underground tomb where Cerberus was.

Zhongli : is this what a puppy is in this world?"

Suddenly Cerberus saw him and slowly started going over to him and Zhongli froze unsure of what to do.

But then Cerberus was face to face with him and was wondering if Cerberus knew he wasn't Lucifer.

But seconds later was tackled down by him and getting his face lick by Cerberus.

After that next after a few other things Zhongli saw it was Lucifer's turn to cook breakfast which he was stuck at he knew how to a little.

but what he had to cook for everyone was quite a large amount and he didn't know some of the ingredients but saw recipes so decided to follow that.

First he was starting with Beel's breakfast since it was thee hardest.

Few hours later Satan decided to see how Zhongli was doing and walked out to the dining room and saw everything was prepared
Perfectly.

Satan : ....no fair I thought you would mess up...."

Zhongli : I intend to do well given the situation"

Satan : Rad shouldn't to hard all you basically gotta do is agree with Diavolo no matter what he says"

Zhongli : is that so?"

Satan : basically yeah? Might learn something whole at Rad"

Zhongli : understood"

Satan wonder how much he could get Zhongli to believe he obviously was going to mess with him he was not safe from the torment.

Anyway everyone then started coming in.

Later everyone was walking into Rad and Satan was a little far back with Zhongli talking to him about something suddenly he stop and froze.

Zhongli : something wrong?"

Satan : no I'm f-!?

Suddenly he flinch in pain and started to not look well at all and like he was in pain.

Zhongli : we should get you look at"

Something didn't feel right all this pain and ill feeling didn't belong to him and he knew it had to be from Lucifer but wondered what was going on with him and wondered why he was feeling what Lucifer was feeling so intensely.

Then he realized why he might be feeling it so intensely and then realized something.

He felt like he was dying which means Lucifer was also probably dying.

Satan : L.... Lucifer...."

Suddenly he collapsed to ground passing out.