Chapter 11

Meanwhile in devildom..............

Today Zhongil was out with the brothers at a club and Zhongil was sitting by himself at a table mostly because he had no clue what was going on or what to do.

But then a woman sat down next to him and asked sounding a bit flirty and sitting too close for comfort.

Maddi : all by yourself Lucifer?"

Zhongil : who are you?"

Maddi : playing that game now are we?"

Zhongil : ......."

Maddi : anyway want some company?"

Zhongil : No I'm fine thank you"

Maddi : oh come on? We could have a little fun?"

Zhongil : I get the impression there is a innuendo to your words?"

Maddi : you are co-

Zhongil : I have to decline then I'm not interested"

Maddi : everyone is? Come on you can't keep rejecting me?"

Zhongil : you are being desperate that is not a good quality on a person"

Maddi : EXCUSE ME!?"

Zhongil : not meaning to be rude but you are? Now please go"

Maddi : you can't talk to me like this! I could make your life hell! And your brother's!"

Zhongil then stood up getting away from her and said sounding annoyed and serious yet calm his demeanor not changing.

Zhongil : .....you can try but that won't end well for you"

Maddi : are you threatening me?"

Zhongil : No? But you are. if I choose to do anything it will be self defense"

Maddi : you have no idea who you are messing with!. Do I need to remind you what I did to Mammon. Next time he might not c-

Zhongil : i want no conflict but hurt him or any of them it will be the last time anyone hears from you. Do. I. Make .Myself Clear.?"

Maddi got up and left and as Zhongil sat down Satan walked over.

Satan. : well you handled her"

Zhongil: who is she?"

Satan : besides a bitch?"

Zhongil : .....Yes"

Satan : Maddi a witch who's obsessed with Lucifer Diavolo kidnapped Mammon for a week and a few others things.

She thinks because of her status in devildom she can get away with anything. But I wouldn't take her theats lightly."

Zhongil: .....I see.....so disposing of her wouldn't be a problem?"

Satan: wait you want to kill her?"

Zhongil : that method of disposing wouldn't work as you told me"

Satan :.....kinda surprised you want to just because of what she said."

Zhongil thought about the contract him and Lucifer made.

Which was to protect the brothers by any means necessary no Matter the cost.

And since they made a contract Zhongil had to uphold his side while Lucifer upholds his.

He wondered also why Lucifer would make a contract like this knowing the consequences.

Lucifer : I do not Like that human"
Satan : nobody doe-

Suddenly Satan's phone range and he answered the FaceTime call he saw it was and saw some red head.

Childe : hey which one are you?"

Satan : what?"

Zhongil: the is Childe"

Satan : im Satan."

Childe : oh your his kid"

Satan : im not his kid"

Childe : kids grow up so fas-

Satan : when I see you I'm going to kill you"

Childe  : try it but trust me I can go twice as hard and beat you in a fight"

Satan  : oh r....wait what?"

Zhongil  : it's best to ignore what he says"

Childe : So anything new?"

Zhongil  : not at the moment"

Satan: besides him wanting to dispose of someone Nothing much"

Childe  : man Lucifer has been wanting to dispose of me since he got here. We're gonna be the best of friends"

Satan: did you hit your head?"

Childe : no but Lucifer did try pushing me down the stairs then he slipped and fell"

Satan: flim it next time"

Childe : will do. Anyway gotta go before he finds out I took his phone ag-!?

Lucifer : CHILDE!!!!"

Childe : ......Hu Tao is gonna have to make me a c-

The FaceTime call cut off as they saw something being thrown at Childe's head.