CIDYF 1

"Liyeon ah! Wake up now, sweetie! You have to go to school!" Jungkook yells as he places down his son's breakfast on the table

"Liyeon ah! Wake up now, sweetie! You have to go to school!" Jungkook yells as he places down his son's breakfast on the table. He sighs, shaking his head and walked to his son's room, knocking on the door.

"Yeonie! You've got school!" Jungkook says before he walked in. He sees Liyeon, who's still asleep, mouth opened and hair sticking in all directions.

"Aish, this boy" He says and shook Liyeon awake. Liyeon groaned, huffing and was about to turn to the other side but Jungkook stops him.
"Liyeon, you don't wanna be late to school... Come on, now, boy, I have work" Jungkook says and he pinches his son's cheek.

"Papa!" Liyeon groaned, opening his eyes.
"Wake up now... I've prepared your breakfast... I'm waiting here so you're not going back to sleep" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

Liyeon huffs and sat up but still went back to sleep, sitting. Jungkook sighs and ruffles his son's hair.
"Come on, Yeonie... I have work" Jungkook says and Liyeon huffs, getting off of bed and rubbing his eyes as he yawns.

"Don't sleep in the bathroom" Jungkook says as he Liyeon grabbed his towel and walked inside the bathroom.
"Liyeon! I'm warning you, don't sleep in the bathroom!" Jungkook says and Liyeon huffs.
"Okay, papa!" Liyeon yells, groaning.

"Do you want me to drive you to school? Or you're gonna take the bus?" Jungkook asks as he ate his breakfast.
"Can you take me to school? I'm lazy, papa" Liyeon says, pouting.
"Aigoo, okay" Jungkook says, laughing.

"See you at home, Liyeon!" Jungkook says, waving goodbye. Liyeon smiles, waving back before walking inside the school.
"Oi, Liyeon! Was that your dad?" His friend says and he nods.
"He looks young" His friend says and Liyeon laughs.
"He's 35" Liyeon says and they all gasped.

"So he is young"

"Yup, he is"