CIDYF 33

Jungkook continued to scream for Liyeon until he's seen walking down the stairs, holding his bags

"Papa!" Liyeon says, running to his father but gets stopped by his other dad.
"You're not coming with him" His dad says and he frowns.
"No! I don't like you" Liyeon says and pushed his dad away. He ran to Jungkook, hugging him.

"Let's go" Jungkook says and held Liyeon's hand as they headed to the car.
"You should be happy Jungkook only did that to you" Jimin says and followed the two. Lim is left there, gritting his teeth as he watched in anger.

As they got in the car, Jungkook stared at Liyeon and hugged him again.
"Aigoo, I missed you so much" Jungkook says, hugging his son tight.
"Papa, did you lose weight...?" Liyeon asks and Jungkook gave him a reassuring smile as they pulled away.

"Don't worry about that... Why did you go with your dad?" Jungkook asks, looking at Liyeon in sadness.
"I'm sorry, papa... Dad told me that you didn't want me anymore... That I would be a bother to you since sooner or later, you're going to start a family with Mr Park" Liyeon says, sighing.
"Aigoo, Jimin hyung... Tell him" Jungkook says, smiling as he pats Liyeon's head.

"Liyeon, I'm more than willing to take care of you as my son... Even though I was bit strict with you before on the school..." Jimin says, laughing as they drove away. Liyeon's phone started ringing and he looks at it. He looked at Jungkook and he nodded.
"Hello?" He says as soon as he answers the call.

"I won't bother you ever again."

That was what his dad said before the call ended. Liyeon looked at Jungkook and frowned. Jungkook just smiled at him.

"Don't worry about it"