CIDYF 26

"And who are you?!" Lim says, glaring at Jimin as he gets pushed back

"I just said, I'm his boyfriend... Who are you?!" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Oh, boyfriend, huh? How do you feel about me kissing him?" Lim says, smirking.
"Nothing, he didn't kiss back because you forced yourself on him" Jimin says, holding Jungkook.

The younger held on Jimin's coat, staring at the two.
"You know, I'm better than you" Lim says, laughing.
"I'm better, I can take care of him and his son" Jimin says and Like glared at him again.

"He's my son, you can't be near him" Lim says and Jimin scoffs.
"But you're not the legal guardian, my boyfriend is... And besides, where were you even if you're his father? From what I remember, Jungkook was the only one who raised HIS son" Jimin says, emphasizing "him" as he smirked.

"Jimin hyung, let's go" Jungkook says. Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded. But as they're about to leave, Lim grabbed Jimin and punches him.
"Jimin!" Jungkook says as he held Jimin. He looked at his face and sees that his lips are bleeding. He looked Lim, walking to him.

"I knew you'll go back to me-" Lim is cut off as Jungkook punches him.
"Leave me, my boyfriend and my son alone! Don't ever show your face again!" Jungkook says, looking down at Lim. He then scoffs, walking to Jimin and left.

The two sat at the park bench, Jungkook aided Jimin's wound.
"You know, you didn't have to be there... Also, how did you find me?" Jungkook says as Jimin winces.
"Liyeon told me... He heard your talk with his father" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"You called me boyfriend" Jimin says and Jungkook blushes, looking away.

"You called me your boyfriend too, you know... And were you being for real when you said you can take care of me and Liyeon?"

 And were you being for real when you said you can take care of me and Liyeon?"