CIDYF 17

Jimin and Liyeon looked around the supermarket

Jimin and Liyeon looked around the supermarket. Jimin had suggested that he should cook Jungkook some soup that'll make him feel better. And some drink that will make him hydrated.

They bought medicine, a bouquet of flowers, ingredients for a soup and a drink.
"Uh... Mr Park... Can you, uhm... Drive me home?" Liyeon says, scratching his nape.

"Hmm? Sure" Jimin says and Liyeon thanks him. Getting in the car, they buckled their seat belts.
"Tell me the directions" Jimin says and Liyeon nodded.

It took them around 10 minutes to get there, since Liyeon was a bit bad with directions. Though, they still managed to get there. Liyeon got out and stood at the door.
"Uhm... Sir, can you come with me?" Liyeon says and Jimin frowned.

"For?" Jimin says and Liyeon huffs.
"Just come with me, please" Liyeon says and Jimin sighs, getting out of the car and locking it before following the younger to the house.

"Are you sure your father won't be a bit uncomfortable? I mean, I came without a saying to him" Jimin says and Liyeon scoffs.
"I brought you here, nothing to worry about, Mr Park" Liyeon says and they got inside.

"Papa?" Liyeon says and they see Jungkook, sat at the couch with a blanket over this head.
"Oh, Yeonie, you're back... And... Jimin?" Jungkook says, seeing Jimin and looking at him in shock.
"I brought him here" Liyeon says, smiling.

"I-I... Yeah, he did" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Oh... Why didn't you say anything? I could've cleaned" Jungkook says and Liyeon scoffs.
"You're sick, you can't tire yourself out and besides, the house looks okay... Also, I bought you this!" Liyeon says and gave Jungkook the bouquet of flower.

"I'll have Mr Park help me cook something for you to get better"

"O-oh, okay!"