CIDYF 16

Jungkook sighs, watching him drive away

Jungkook sighs, watching him drive away. Jungkook then walked inside their house, seeing Liyeon who looked at him.
"Papa... Was that really dad?" Liyeon asks and Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek.

Liyeon was going to meet his other father anyways, even if tries to not make them meet.
"Yes" Jungkook says and Liyeon looked at him.

"Anymore questions, Liyeon?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"N-no... " Liyeon says, biting his bottom lip. Jungkook looked at his son with guilt. He walked to Liyeon, who looked back up.

"Pa-" Liyeon is cut off as Jungkook hugged and just broke down. Hearing his father cry, Liyeon immediately hugged him back, rubbing his back. He kept quiet and just comforted his father.

Jimin walked inside the classroom and it was surprisingly quiet. He looks around and sees Liyeon on his chair, head resting on his arm as he drew something. He's going to talk to him later. Looking around, he starts his class, keeping an eye on Liyeon, who looked at bit gloomy.

After the class, Jimin called Liyeon and watched as the last student walked out, the door closing.
"Yes, Mr Park?" Liyeon says, looking at Jimin.
"You seemed a bit down today, Liyeon... What happened?" Jimin asks, he just hopes Liyeon isn't rethinking his choice of letting him court his father.

"It's nothing, Mr Park" Liyeon says, giving Jimin a fake smile.
"You know, when I walked in, I expected it to be noisy... But then I saw you looked gloomy, something happened between you and your father again?" Jimin says, smiling as he tries to comfort Liyeon.

"Uh... Well, papa's a bit sad today... He didn't go to work because he told me he felt a bit sick... I wanted to stay home to take care of him but he told me I should go... Do you have anything in mind I could buy so papa will get better, Mr Park?" Liyeon says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hmm? How about later, I take you to buy something for him?"