CIDYF 24

"Hey, Jungkook

"Hey, Jungkook... I have a question, is Liyeon okay? He hadn't been at school for 3 days now"

"He's just not feeling well, Jimin... Don't worry, he'll be back soon... " Jungkook says, sighing.

"Is everything okay at home? Are you feeling okay?"

"Honestly, no... Me and Liyeon hadn't talked to each other for three days now... And... I know I'm immature for what I did... I just felt frustrated that he had a talk with his other dad... And he yelled at me when I asked him if he can tell me" Jungkook explained. Him and Jimin had been talking to each other ever since him and Liyeon had a fight, he just felt sad and the older just happened to message him that night.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I hope you and Liyeon make up soon"

"Thank you" Jungkook says and the call ended. A message then popped up on his phone and his smile disappeared.

"How are you, Jung-" Liyeon's other biological father, Lim, is cut off as a hand came in contact with his cheek. Lim looked at Jungkook in shock, holding his stinging cheek.
"What was that for?" Lim asks, groaning.

"What shit did you tell my son?" Jungkook says, glaring at Lim.
"What the fuck do you mean?" Lim says and Jungkook crosses his arms, scoffing.
"Don't act so innocent now, Lim... Whatever you had told my son, it may be about me" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"He's my son too" Lim says, rolling his eyes.
"You lost that privilege the day you left me all alone... Why did you decide to come back?!" Jungkook says, tears forming in his eyes.

"If you didn't come back, me and my son's life would be okay still... You're ruining everything... Just when I'm slowly becoming happy, you decided to come back! What shit did I do to you?! Why do you want to hurt me again?! Answer me! Answer me, Lim!"

 Just when I'm slowly becoming happy, you decided to come back! What shit did I do to you?! Why do you want to hurt me again?! Answer me! Answer me, Lim!"