CIDYF 15

"Liyeon

"Liyeon... Let's just get inside, yeah?" Jungkook says as he tugged on Liyeon's shirt.
"Pa-" Liyeon is cut off as Jungkook looked at him with the familiar look he's scared to see. He only sees that look when his father is really mad at him.

He's forced to listen and when they're about to leave, the guy grabbed his arm. They looked back and Liyeon frowns.
"Just leave me and my father alone!" Liyeon says, glaring at the guy as he yanked his arm.

"So I am right! You're really gonna hide him from me?" The guy says, looking at Jungkook.
"You're not his father anymore! You left me when I needed you the most!" Jungkook says, glaring at him.
"But he's still mine!" The guy says about to grab Liyeon but he backed away.

"Do you know how much I suffered when I had to take care of him?! I needed you with me and you just left me! You told me that you don't want him! So why are you here and acting like you didn't do shit when you did!" Jungkook says. Liyeon stared at his father, seeing the tears that fell down his eyes.

"Go away! Stop hurting my papa!" Liyeon says, pushing the guy away.
"Liyeon!" Jungkook says, grabbing Liyeon.
"Go back inside the house" Jungkook says and Liyeon looks at him.
"Go back inside the house" Jungkook says when he sees that Liyeon was about to protest.

Liyeon walked back inside the house, leaving the two.
"What did you tell him about me to make him act like that to me?" The guy says and Jungkook laughs bitterly.

"I didn't tell him shit about you, he's old enough to know how shitty his other father is for leaving when he wasn't even born yet... Now, leave!"

"I'll come back, Jungkook, I'll come back"