CIDYF 32

As Jungkook and Jimin are about to fall asleep, a loud ringing sound is heard, startling the both of them

As Jungkook and Jimin are about to fall asleep, a loud ringing sound is heard, startling the both of them. Looking at what it is, Jungkook sat up and sees that it's his phone. He gasps, grabbing his phone and seeing Liyeon's ID name on the phone. He immediately answers it, gasping.
"Liyeon, honey... Where are you?" Jungkook says, his voice shaky.

"Papa... I'm so sorry..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, honey... Just please come back home to papa... We'll forget about all of this and live peacefully" Jungkook says, Jimin rubbed his back to assure him that he's there with him.

"Papa... I'm here at dad's house... It's XXX XXXX"

"Okay... I'll go there and take you, hmm?" Jungkook says, a small smile forming on his face.

"Okay... I love you... "

"I love you too..." Jungkook says and the call ended. Jungkook looks at Jimin, smiling bigger as he hugged him.
"I told you we'll get him back" Jimin says, rubbing Jungkook's back.

Jimin and Jungkook drove to the designated address Liyeon had gave them. Jungkook looked at the house and immediately got out of the car as soon as Jimin pulled over.
"Jungkook, wait" Jimin says as he follows Jungkook. Jungkook knocked on the door, frowning.

The door opens and he's met with Lim, who looks shocked to see him.
"Well, hello there, Jungkook ah... Finally decided to-" Lim is cut off as he receives a slap.
"Give me my son back" Jungkook says, glaring at Lim.
"Your son? He's my son too" Lim says and Jungkook scoffs.

"Oh, really? I don't care, give me my son back... Liyeon! Papa's here, Liyeon! Come down now, honey! Papa's here to get you back" Jungkook says, trying to get in but got pushed harshly.
"You piece of-" Jimin was about to attack Lim but got a punch instead.
"Jimin!" Jungkook says, grabbing onto Jimin as he glared at Lim. Jungkook huffs and kicked Lim in the crotch. Lim let out a groan as he fell on the ground.

"Liyeon! Come out now, honey! I'm here!"