CIDYF 13

"Is my son always troubling you, Mr Park?" Jungkook asks as he ate the cake the older had ordered for him

"Oh, not always... Also, don't call me Mr Park, we're not at school... You can call Jimin" Jimin says, smiling.

"Oh, okay... I'm glad he doesn't trouble you always... Jimin" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Liyeon must be well behaved with you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.

"We sometimes act like we're just siblings, but yeah" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"He's very different at school and at home, huh?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, he must've gotten it from me... I was troublesome when I was a student, probably why I got pregnant early" Jungkook says, laughing.

"But you were 20, right?" Jimin says and the younger nods.
"Yes, I was 20... But, I was still in college, because of that I ended up dropping out and worked for us both, his dad was an asshole" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"Hmm, you worked when you were pregnant? How about your parents or relatives?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smiles.
"Silly, they kicked me out as soon as they found out I was pregnant" Jungkook says and Jimin gulps.
"Sorry" Jimin says, scratching his nape.

"It's okay, Jimin... Oh, I got a text" Jungkook says and grabbed his phone.
"Hmm... Is that Liyeon? It's their dismissal" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, he told me he'll be going home by himself" Jungkook says, putting his phone down. He smiled at Jimin before they continued with their talk.

Jungkook and Jimin got back at the school. He bid goodbye to the professor, who smiled and did the same.
"Will there be another one?" Jungkook asks, laughing.
"Maybe? See you again, Mr Jeon" Jimin says as he got in his car.

"See you again, Mr Park" Jungkook says, getting in his car too. His phone dinged and he grabbed it, a text from Liyeon.

Yeonie ❤

Hey, pa?

There's a guy outside the house?