CIDYF 27

"Yes, Jungkook

"Yes, Jungkook... I promise with my whole heart that I will take care of you and Liyeon until we're old..." Jimin says, smiling. Grabbing Jungkook's heart, he stared at his hand.

"Do you trust me?" Jimin asks. Jungkook stared at Jimin before nodding, a smile forming on his face.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin asks and Jungkook slowly smiled, nodding.

"Yes..." Jungkook says, holding Jimin's hand tightly. They stared at each other and Jungkook felt shy that he dabbed harder on Jimin's wound. The older winced and Jungkook gasps.
"I'm sorry, stop staring at me, that's why" Jungkook says, laughing.

Jungkook's phone rang all of a sudden and he let go of Jimin's hand to get it. He sees that it's Namjoon, so he immediately answered.
"Hello, hyung?" Jungkook says, frowning.

"Hey, Jungkook... You told me to check on Liyeon, right?"

"Yeah, why?" Jungkook asks, frowning. He was feeling something bad happening and he didn't like it. He looked at Jimin, who stared at him in confusion.

"Well... I just checked on him... I just arrived here and he wasn't in his room nor the other rooms, I checked his things and it's missing?"

"What? No, hyung... Don't joke with me, I don't like this... Stop joking around... Liyeon must just be in his room hiding" Jungkook says, gulping. Jimin puts a hand on his back, rubbing his back. Jimin could feel him shaking and he was trying to calm him down. He could see tears forming in Jungkook's eyes and he was feeling worried now.

Jungkook ended the call and looked at Jimin, biting his bottom lip.
"We need to go to my house" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.

They arrived at the house and is met with this guy, he walked to Jungkook.
"Namjoon hyung... Don't joke like this please" Jungkook says and then ran inside the house. Jimin stood there, gulping. He just hopes it's just a joke and that nothing bad will happen.