CIDYF 14

Jungkook arrived back home, he sees the car that is parked on the other of the side of the road

Jungkook arrived back home, he sees the car that is parked on the other of the side of the road. He looked around and is met with none other than the guy who left him.

"Jungkook" He says, smiling.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he glared at the guy.
"Why? Can't I visit you?" The guy says, looking at him in surprise.

"Yes, you can't... And how the fuck did you find out where I live?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"I asked your parents" He says, smiling a little.

"Stop fucking smiling at me like I've forgiven you, you asked my parents? Oh, how do they know where I live? Why would they care about me? Haha, that's bullshit... They didn't even help me with shit, I did this all by myself" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"Jungkook, they're your pare-" He's cut off as Jungkook snickers.
"They're not, they disowned me" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Now, can you just leave and go on your own way, don't bother me ever again" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"No, Jungkook, please... Don't leave me like this, we love-" He's cut off again.
"Loved... We used to love each other, I don't love you anymore... I've moved on, I don't wanna see your face again, I want you out of my sight" Jungkook says and was about to walk away when he grabbed his arm.

That's when the door opened and Liyeon walked out.
"Don't touch my father!" Liyeon yelled, running to them and pushing the guy away, hiding Jungkook behind him.
"Liyeon ah, go back inside... I can deal with him" Jungkook says as he held Liyeon's arm.

"No, papa, he was going to hurt you" Liyeon says, glaring at the guy. The guy stared at him in shock, looking at Jungkook.

"Is... Is he..?"

?"