When You're Sick

Tony:

Since your father is a busy business man, he's always away or down in his lab, tinkering. But one word from Pepper that you're sick, he cancels everything. Meetings, business shit and tinkering down in his lab. He spends days sitting on a chair beside your bed, telling you stories and giving you medicine. He never leaves your side.

Thor:

He immediately calls a healer when he senses your discomfort. He'll stay by your side, stroking your hair until you fall asleep. Also when you are sick, the clouds of Asgard will be gray and there will be a terrible storm that will only end when you feel better. Because Thor believes that if his little princess is not happy, then no one should be happy.

Maria:

From the lioness that she is, she can turn to a cub. She's the typical mother who makes sure that you take your medecine in time. She never lets you leave the bed, and gives you breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed.

Loki:

When you are sick, Loki usually just heal you himself. But there are some sickness he can't heal. In those times, he stays beside you telling you stories about Thor and him ans stroking your hair until you fall asleep.

Steve:

Steve believes in home medecine and it suprisingly works. But of course, you would need rest. Then Steve entertains you by playing simple games like 20 questions. That ended up you asking about Peggy, and him having an emotional breakdown, and him saying that it's okay because that if him and Peggy had children, it won't be you, which will sadden him and say that you're the light to this dark, dark world.

Clint:

Clint does what his mother used to do. Make chicken soup from the scratch and silently singing lullubies.

Natasha:

She's like Maria, the typical mum who makes sure you take your medecine in time. Even if you try to say your fine and you demand a mission, she says that she loves you too much and does not want your condition to get worse and she'll tie you down to bed if she has too.