When You Cry

EVERYBODY GO AND READ fanfic__obsessed 's STORY. IT'S A GIRL NAMED SKYE AND SHE IS JUST AMAZING WITH ALL THE POWERS AND STUFF. PLEASE GO READ IT IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, AND FOLLOW HER. SHE'S THE KINDEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. GO AND GIVE HER COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE EVERYDAY. SHE IS AMAZING, SERIOUSLY.

Fury:

Nobody, nobody, will ever mess with his baby girl. SHIELD got that but your school didn't. When you went to him to cry, he surprisingly comforted you and stroked your hair. When he found out that you were getting bullied and the principal is doing nothing about it, he replaced the principal with an agent who he trusts.

Thor:

His eyes will soften. A bit of him does every time he sees his little princess cry. He'll let you cry on his shoulder and he'll promise that whatever bothered you will never bother you anymore.

Loki:

You can always depend on your dad when your angry. You usually just storm inside his study, fuming. He'll instantly knows that your mad, and let's you sit in a chair and talk. But when the tears come, it's a different story. He'll go out for his study with his scepter, kissed your forehead and say, "I'll be back, Y/N." The next day, whoever made you cry will be missing or will be in the dungeons, no matter who that person is.

Bucky:

When you first cried in front of him, you were five. When he saw you, he froze. He didn't know what to do and he felt a strong sensation of anger building up in his stomach. You ran to him, and he scooped you up, allowing you to cry on his shoulder. He'll tell you to ignore the bullies because you are not ugly. You are beautiful, flawless, gorgeous. To make you feel better, he offered to teach you how to fight so you can kick their butts when they mess with you again, which you gladly accept.

Steve:

He was bullied when he was younger, so he knew what you were going through. He'll let you cry, and tell him everything. After that, he'll make your favorite food, buy some chips and ice cream and you guys will just watch your favorite movies or TV shows on Netflix.

Clint:

You usually just cry alone in your room, thinking nobody will hear you. But Clint always did. His heart broke hearing your cries echo in the house. Then the next day, when you go back to school, the person who made you cry is missing.

Pietro:

When he hears you cry about someone he just runs to that person and give them a very bad case of a whiplash or he'll just dump them in the middle of the Pacific, who knows?

Wanda:

She'll look into their deepest fears and make them hallucinate that it's true. After that, shell buy you some ice cream and tell you the job is finished.

Maria:

Maria taught you to be brave in every occasion so you do cry, but rarely. And when you do she'll be very furious because nobody deserves to make you cry. Even if she wants to rip the head of that person, she knows she can't. She'll just let you cry on her shoulder and she'll cheer you up by renting some movies and buying some chocolate.

Natasha:

A Romanoff crying? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tony:

It's usually about school that makes you cry. Mostly bullies telling you that you are not Tony's child and he will never ever love you. When Tony found our he was furious. So the next day, when you went to school, Ironman landed in your school cafeteria. Then he shouted, "Alright, listen up. See that girl over there?" He asked pointing to you.
"That's my daughter. And I love her more than these suits I'm wearing. So if I hear her cry again at night, it's gonna be the whole Avengers you'll be dealing with."

Did I miss anyone?