What You Argue About

Steve:

Your arguments with Steve is usually you wanting to fight, but him disagreeing. You say that your responsible enough and he says when you fight, you are exposing yourself to HYDRA, and to the world. Then you say that you want to fight war on his side, and not a delicate flower that needs protecting.

Tony:

Stupid Tony and his stupid lab. You are smart. As smart as him, even. But no matter how hard you try, he won't let you inside it. So one day, he just shouted on making your own lab, and he didn't know you took it seriously. The next day, a spare room in the Mansion (it's probably a mansion now, if you watched Age of Ultron. Or a headquarters. Or a whatever. I'm calling it a mansion) was filled with all of the things you needed for tinkering. About a week after, Tony found this out with your own version of Ironman, and J.A.R.I (Just Another Random Idea) to oppose J.A.R.V.I.S.

Clint:

Yout arguments are very childish. It's usually you and him arguing who's the better archer. Or arguing who is the better pranker. It usually ends up with you and him in a archery competition or a prank war.

Loki:

You know everything about your dad's past life. Even the parts when Odin asked the servants to sew his mouth or the part where he discovered he was a Frost Giant. Because of that, you avoid fighting with him because you knew what he's been through and you are the only one he won't ever lie, trick or use.

Natasha:

Your arguments is usually occurs when you are sick. You say you're fine, even if your temprature is high.

Thor:

Which is better? Cake or poptarts? That's the main and the only thing you argue about.

Maria:

School. That place is Satan's butthole. Maria wants you to have a normal life while you completly understand that you can't have one. Which is totally fine with you. You want to be full time agent.