Being Natasha's Daughter Would Include...

Being Natasha's Daughter Would Include...;

☆ Being fluent in atleast 4 languages

☆ You and her constantly trying do get Steve date someone.

☆ Being an expert marksman by the age of 12

☆ Her picking you up with a helicopter in school because why not

☆ Sparing sessions when you can't sleep

☆ You and her just chilling on a stormy night while drinking hot cocoa

☆ You having your first kill at 14 during a mission

The Unlucky Tag

So I got tagged by Opal15, and tbh, this is the first time someone has tagged me into these kind of stuff.

Rules:

☆ Post all rules.
☆ Answer the 13 questions given to you, then give another 13 questions of your own.
☆ Choose 13 people to tag.
☆ You can't say "I don't do tags."
☆ Tag backs are allowed.
☆ You have a week to do this or you must do whatever the creator tells you to do.
☆ Have a creative title

Question time~

What keeps you going in life?

My family's acceptance. It's not like they don't accept me or anything but I feel like they have left a legacy in the world and I should do the same.

What's your favourite fandom?

Supernatural.

• What's your favourite band?

BTS/ Bangtan (Shoutout to all ARMYs reading this!)

Who did you last text?

My aunt.

• What fandom universe would you be in and why?

Probably the SPN fandom. I want to be a hunter and just leave this boring world for their extraordinary one.

Biggest school drama?

So there's this girl in my class who is very annoying. She sings Beyoncé songs like Halo and Love on Top during quizzes.

We have our class officers and yet, she is always the one who bosses over everyone. It's like the rules doesn't apply to her.

She screams everything she does like 'Oops! I dropped my eraser!' under any circumstances even when the teacher is mad.

So during Physical Education, the girl's teacher wasn't present so we were forced to sit down and watch the boys exercise. When they guys were holding hands to create space she sang a verse of a song and I continued it. Then she goes, "I didn't ask you to sing."

And I was annoyed so I answered back. "I don't need your permission to sing."

Then she was like- "That still doesn't give you the right to sing."

"Look. I don't need your permission to sing. I follow my own rules." I said.

"Well, that's a major offense since you should follow the school rules." She spat.

"School rules? You want to talk school rules? Fine. You say follow school rules when you self proclaimed yourself as class president. And why can you sing anytime in anyday and I can't? You think-"

Then my friend interrupted our 'fuss'. Since she said we sounded like we were gonna kill each other.

I know that wasn't really school drama, but hey. That's all I've got.

What colour would you dye your hair?

Any colour besides from Blonde and Red/ Orange. Even if I want to be a redhead, I know I won't look good in it.

•Weapon of choice?

.9 mm pistols or .45. Probably knives too and a sword.

• If you get kidnapped, what wpuld you do and why?

Fight for my freedom. As much as possible I don't want anyone helping me in these kinds of situations since I don't want to feel like a damsel in distress. If they still do help me, atleat I could've knocked out a guy or two.

Your spirit animal?

Wolves. They're loyal, fierce and strong.

• Who is your favourite idol?

I have seven favourites, actually.
- Kim Seokjin
-Min Yoongi
-Jung Hoseok
-Kim Namjoon
-Park Jimin
-Kim Taehyung
-Jeon Jungkook

Name one thing to do before you die

Knock a person out.

•What cool job do you want to do?

CIA or FBI agent. Or basically just be an agent.

Time for my questions!

1. How do you want to die?
2. Friends or family?
3. If there was a button that would teleport you to your fandom of choice, leaving everything including ypur friends and family behind you, would you press the button and why.
4. Harry Potter or Marvel
5. Choose a talent:
- be good in art
- be good in writing
- be good on acting
6. (Might trigger some of you, I'm sorry) If your family became poor and helpless, and the only way to save them is to have sex with man you don't know, would you? Why?
7. Favourite quote?
8. Ice cream or froyo?
9. Dad or Mum?
10. Best story in which you sassed someone?
11. Bizzare miracle that happened in your life?
12. (Might be triggering too) Your friend is suffering from depression. You help her, but she doesn't want it. What do you do?
13. Harry Potter or Hermione Granger?

I shall tag:

deerherondale
josie-mia
Fanfic__obsessed
Agent0321
Opal15

I'm so sorry those are the only people I'm close with on Wattpad.