What Their Nightmare's About

Clint:

Clint just dreams that one day you'll be killed. He'll dream about you having a fatal wound and you dying in his arms. He

Natasha:

(Imagine this is what she saw in her vision at AOU)
Instead of her in the Red Room, it was you. It was you who did the hardcore ballet, the one who practiced martial arts for countless of hours, and the one who had the 'ceremony', that prevents you having children. (Btw, before you ask how did Nat have you if the Red Room prevented her from having children, just think of a doctor saying that Nat is pregnant and it was a miracle.) And the worse part? It looked that you enjoyed every second of it. But what makes Nat more sad is the part where the ceremony is being performed. She wanted you to have children of your own. She wants to wake up grumpily in the morning because her grandchildren are jumping up and down on the bed screaming "Grandma Nat, Grandma Nat, wake up, wake up!"

Maria:

Wanda:

Wanda lost her parents at 10, leaving her and Pietro alone. So it was countless years of sacrifice and hunger. Now, that she has you and Pietro coming back from the dead, her nightmares are you or him dying. She's just so scared to be left all alone to survive.

Pietro:

Pietro's a paranoid father. When he first knew about you he freaked and rambled on him being the most terrible dad in the whole universe. He dreams that maybe one day he'll make a mistake that would turn the table and you'll just die. Because of him.

Tony:

As we all saw at AOU, Tony's fear is failing the Avengers. But when you were born, that changed. It became you dying and it was all his fault. Instead of Steve telling him he failed it was you. In these dreams you would say that he could've save you. Because of this he was overprotective.

Steve:

Steve knew you're very capable of yourself, and you can make your own decisions. But what haunts him at night isn't you dying, it's him. He can't help but to think what would you do without him? In those dreams, he's dead and he's watching you cry your eyes out in his funeral. You'll stand there on the altar, making a speech on how you miss him and you'll try to be happy for him because you know he's tired and now he can rest.

Bucky:

One of the reasons why Bucky loves you, aside from being his daughter, is that you accepted him. You love him for the way he is. So technically, his nightmares are about you screaming at him, calling him a monster and telling him how embarrassed you are for being the daughter of a man that has a metal arm, and the man who killed lots of people. And of course, The Death Cure, page 250.

Loki:

Loki doesn't really sleep, so he doesn't really have time for nightmares. But when he does sleep, he sometimes dream about you betraying him. Now we all know that Loki is misunderstood by everybody, and only knew what's behind those decisions. In those dreams he sees you with Thanos, helping him with world domination.

Thor:

You are a goddess, Thor knows you'll take care of yourself. Buy he can't help himself just to think maybe one day, you'll be taken away from him. Maybe one day, you'll leave the the gates of the place and never go back.

Fury not here, sorry!