What You Steal From Them

Clint:

You don't really steal anything from your dad unless he pissed you of big time. It's usually when he pranked you. And you usually steal his precious sunglasses., which pisses him off until he noticed that you looked good on it anyway.

Natasha:

Since you were little you've always looked up to your mother. Now you are technically a mini-her. You have a similar skin tight leather catsuit, guns, her skill in fighting, her threats and you've dyed your hair to red. (again if you have red hair ignore this. But if you do you are so lucky can I have your hair please.) But there is something that you didn't have. Her Widows Bite. You adore that thing endlessly. You once stole it and went of to a mission. And she was pissed until she noticed that you were surprisingly good on using them.

Steve:

You stole his shield and went to school as a female version of Captain America in Character Dress Up Day. He was not happy about that when you got back from school. From then on he kept an eye on shield even more.

Tony:

Nothing. You're a genius like him. You can easily make things that he did in, like, 5 minutes.

Maria:

You steal her donut bun sponge things. (I'm sorry I don't know what they're called.) You steal them with absolutely no reason even if you have your own and that pisses her off.

Bucky:

You can't. Literally can't. Even if you try you fail, him being an assassin and all.

Wanda:

Her rings. Seriously she has like a hundred of those and she won't even notice if you took several. She only noticed when you started wearing them, she didn't tell you though because she thought you looked a lot like her that way.

Pietro:

You rarely steal stuff from him since he can catch you in a second. But when you do it's completely random. Mostly his jackets.

Thor:

His hammer obviously. He doesn't really mind, knowing that if you can lift it, your worthy.

Loki:

Nothing. You can easily create them with magic. But what you really want from him is his knowledge.

Fury:( yes it's Fury, don't get use to it though, he'll just be in some chapters. I added him in some so go back and check them out.)

You steal his eyepatch. Usually your dad lectures you to never ever steal his goddamn eye patch or he'll shove you to the Sahara dessert for months with no supply's. You, knowing he won't do that and knowing he has like 50 eyepatches, kept doing it anyway. Know he just sighs and wonders where did he go wrong on training you.