Getting Stuck In an AU pt. 2

Bucky:

Harry Potter. You both woke up on the Hogwarts train heading to your dream school. Once you've arrived you went to Dumbledore for help. He told you that you and Bucky are Muggles but you still managed to enter yhe magical world. He sent you back to the SHIELD headquarters but not before getting one if every scarf of the houses and having a shoping spree in Diagon Alley.

Maria:

Dora the Explorer. Of all the worlds you just had to get stuck in the one that wierded you out the most. You woke up in a middle of a dirt road with a girl with a balloon approaching. They said they were searching for the Wizard of the Boompawpaw (wtf Viv. Wtf) to change Boots (who was currently the balloon Dora was holding) back to his monkey self. Dora spoke lots of Spanish and checked her map for every 5 seconds and had to solve the problems of the troll before passing his bridge.

Annoyed, Maria punched that troll and went across the bridge no problem. And then when Dora was scampering around the place while singing in Spanish when a fox appeared.

It attepmted to steal the map, which annoyed and worried you since that was your only chance on find this wizard to send you back. Annoyed since you were tired af hearing Dora's vocals. So you just grabbed Swiper's tail and made him hit the ground over and over again. (Like what Hulk did to Loki)

After that Dora was shocked and started lecturing you on how violence was never the answer. When you found the Wizard you were tired and wasn't in the mood for his lectures.

You let him change the balloon to a monkey and after that you unleashed your knife and blackmailed him to send you back home or else. Before Boots and Dora could even protest or say stuff like 'No, no, no mi amigo. Violence is never the answer,' Maria just knocked both of them out while the Wizard of Boompawpaw sent you back.

Wtf did I just write.

Your welcome.