Fighting

Tony:

Your fights escalates really quickly. It usually starts when you make different projects together. Tony wants everything right but you can't help to make some clumsy mistakes here and there tha mightve cost a major accident. He throws several remarks here and there until you get fed up and raise your voice. Once you do, he'll try to shout louder to point out that he was right and you'll do the same thing. It ends you just smashing whatever you were working on and storm upstairs to your room, leaving Tony with the mess both of you made.

Natasha:

Fights with Nat common after a mission together. You usually took a hige risk that would' ve had terrible consequences and you and your mum had a one on one that. This winds up to misunderstanding and to violent screaming.

Clint:

Clint tries to have an open mind on your opinions and his but sometimes fights can occur. It comes rarely but when he had a bad day at work, the situation is high. Unknowingly, he would take his anger out on you.

Thor:

As much as possible, Thor would avoid to shout. He knows that his voicr sometimes scares you. Both of you try to keep a steady voice through the argument but in the end one always wnds up shouting.

Steve:

He would say what he wants to say in a soft manner. He never shouts and he doesn't want to. You guys will argue for some time until he just looks at you saying,"I am very disappointed in you." before leaving the room and slamming the door.

Loki:

Stupid and sarcastic remarks. He says these sarcastic words to the point which makes him sound like he doesn't care. You try to reason out but he still continues. It ends up with you annoyed as you get out of the room.

Bucky:

Your fights always happens when he lost his control and had his mind set on being the Winter Soldier again. It can happen anytime, and you were used to it. He attacks the first person he sees- you, usually. Once he regains control, he stays away for some while saying he's dangerous and he doesn't deserve a child. But you tell him it's okay and he is your dad. It'll take him a few days to calm down.

Maria:

She usually lets you see the logic of the situation but you don't care. You're the kind of person to decide quickly and stand by your desicion. Maria tries to be calm about it but your arguments last for days then you loose patience and just tell her to go away, which she does.

Fury:

Fighting with your dad is a death wish but sometimes it cannot be avoided. Being the only child he gets overprotective sometimes and sets up rules he's very ztroct about. Therr are times where ypu break them and when he finds out, he'll call you up in his office. Screams of anger and frustation would be heard from it that the entire SHIELD organization would know.

Wanda:

Wanda would be very, very angry. She would say things she would regret sooner or later. Her eyes would turn red all through the fight and her voice would spumd a bit more demonic. She wpuld say things like "How dare you disobey me you ungrateful child." while some objects suddenly float arpund the room. Occasionally, there are some dangerous weapons in the house that would ppint at you. Realizing this, Wanda calms herself before storming out.

Pietro:

You were too stubborn and that makes it a problem sometiems. Pietro tries to let you see what is wrong but you refuse. Then once your voice turns ice cold, his would too. After a while, it'll end up with you guys sitting on different chairs glaring at each othe.

Hey guys sorry I'm very sorry this update too long, I am not pleased to say that I might take a short break from this book.

I'm so sorry if I disappointed any of you, it's just I have been busy with school which leaves me very busy. If I'm not staring at my phone, I'm staring on my laptop, paper or I'm sleeping.

I'm really sorry.

Also on a good note, our semester break is coming soon so I promise you 5 chapters on the last week of October, okay?

I promise.

Also, kpop is dEsTrOyInG me.

I see Black Pink here.

TWICE is everywhere on my computer history.

BTS is scattered all over my phone.

I mean seriously, look:

Creds to the tumblr owners

.....pls don't sue me.....

Anyway, see you guys on October!!
Thank you so much for 147(????)k. I love you all so much.

~Noona