Special Moments

Natasha:

Marathons. You attended your first marathon when you were seven, and feom that day one you fell in love with it. You and Nat are very fast runners and probably the most competetive ones in the marathon so you guys usually win it.

Maria:

Staring contests. It may seem wierd but this is the game you would live until the world ends. And your mother loves it too, so that's a bonus. You guys would usually do this before training where the one who loses would train for an extra hour.

Wanda:

Monopoly. Wanda hates Monopoly but you kept on asking so she just agrees. You don't like Monopoly either but its so funny to see your mum's face when she goes broke or she goes to jail. Who can't resist?

Pietro:

Movie Marathons. You have your dads power and often run New York together and the Avengers think that its your special bonding time but nah. It ain't. What makes it special is when you two put on movies like Brave or Finding Nemo. You guys would stuff your stomachs with popcorn and ice cream.

Steve:

You guys would usually just sit in the couch and listen to old music. It relaxes you both.

Bucky:

Random. You guys never do the same thing twice when you're bored. Unless its boxing. You guys would do crazy stuff like bungee jumping or going to those high af rollercoasters. You both would do anything to feel your adrenaline.

Fury:

Bossing people around. You have no idea being the director of SHIELD would be fun. Its just commands there or firing newbies here. You have no idea why you started liking bossing people arond or even liked the idea of it. Oh, you guys like to curse tigether too.

Thor:

Suprisingly, you both would love to go to the library with Loki and read. You first invited your dad to the library, Loki mocked him. Obviously. Asgard knows he would rather commit murder than to touch a book. But when you introduced him to several good books you've read, he started to like it and went to the libdary very often with you.

Loki:

Being the child of Loki, everyone would judge both of you. Always in Thor's shadow of course but there iso ne thing both you you know that your uncle didn't. Magic. That was your escape from everything. When Frigga was alive, she would join you two everyday in th palace garden to perform some spells.

Climt:

Missions. Liking missions is like liking the fact that you could die at any second. But you guys enjoy it somehow. You guys make such a good team that almost nobody can beat you. It's special to you guys since it's the only time you see each other besides from home. Both of you are usually busy with some paperwork that dangerous missions had become a walk to the mall.

Hey guys! I have not updated in a month....I think? Oh well. Sorry, btw.

I'll try to update ASAP.

Question: What are you doing?

My answer: I'm currently changing my clothes. And by that I mean sitting on a toilet with fresh clothes on the ground. With a bit of hairfall. With a rolled up tissue because I was to lazy to throw it in a trash can that's literally 1.5 meters away.

Idk guys.