Being Maria's Daughter Includes...

Being Maria's Daughter Includes...:

☆ Death glaring anyone together

☆ Her taking you out to McDonalds every other day

☆ Fury having a soft spot for you

☆ Her giving you access to Tony's stuff so you can mess his stuff.

☆ Chilling at the Avengers Tower 24/7

Hey you guys! This chapter was hard since I don't really know Maria that much.

So I have an idea. I want to make another book involving parental preferences but this time it can be in any fandom.

Just in case you don't understand, here's an example:

Mirajane Strauss

What She Calls You:

She calls you Angel. Though she loves everyone in Fairy Tail and her siblings, you outshined them all. She can tell you anything. She can count on you when things go bad, and you were there to lift her and Elfman's spirits up when Lisana was gone. You're her angel- the one who rescues her in times of sadness, fear and danger.

Little Ways She Does To Show She Cares:

Being Mirajane, the whole guild can see that you are the apple of her eye. Her daily forehead kisses and hugs doesn't mean much to you when compared on her talking about her fear of her Satan's Soul. You feel loved when you stay up all night with her, and her talking about everything that she fears.

Your Powers (Optional):

I don't really know how to explain this, but it's similar to Green Lantern's power but without the ring. You can create violet transparent illusions that does damage. (Did that make sense?) You can create a 3 story high sword and slam it to yourenemies. They will feel the pain of the sword and get severe injuries because of it.

Who You Get Along With:

Wendy Marvel. Though she is younger that you, you guys are close. She looks up to you like a hero. You train her from time to time and you guys have went to countless of jobs together. Even Charle is fond of you.

You Die:

Everyone knows that Mirajane does not take death well. The last time she saw death, she became her polar opposite. Now, when a foolish powerful dark guild decided to start a war with Fairy Tail, you died fighting the Master. When Wendy came to your mother with your dead body in her tiny arms, she lost it. The Demon Particles took over her and transformed her to her Sitri form. She smashed the guild single- handedly. But she wasn't stopping there. She destroyed one fourth of Magnolia because of her rage that even Team Natsu couldn't stop her. She became her mean snobby self, but worse. She would challenge anyone to death because she thinks that it's her fault you died. She keeps on telling herself that is she didn't hesitated on killing the Master when she had the chance, you would still be alive.

So....should I do it?