The Power's Out

Wanda:

You both stay at the garden where you can see your neighbors, and you and your mother will use your powers to float random things around their house to freak them out.

Pietro:

You and him will be completely bored. Nothing to do, which usually ends up you and him racing across the town.

Steve:

He'll set up candles around the place and you play mind games.

Tony:

It's Tony Stark, the power's never out. But when it is, he lets it be and he'll invite the Avengers to play hide and seek around the Tower.

Loki:

You and Loki usually just snap the power back on.

Thor:

You'll force him to create thunderstorms. You'll get cake and poptarts and you guys will just stare at the window admiring the storm.

Bucky:

Bucky'll scare you shitless with any chance he'll get. You usually try to scare him too, but him being an assasin, he'll know your there but pretends not to to make you happy.

Maria:

You spar. It's your only way to get rid of the boredom you feel.

Natasha:

She'll teach you ballet. She belives it's a way to improve your flexibility. Or she'll teach you some secrets in fighting. Basically she's just teach you something. You find it enjoyable and
you are really looking forward to the next bkackout.

Clint:

It usually end up in a prank war. It starts with him setting the old school an ice of bucket on top of the door. Then you prank him next. Then by the time the power is back on, the house is messy with glitter, water, paint and other stuff that is probably unknown to humans.