Chapter 10: Warehouse Brawl

"Right now." I reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night slowly appears as we get into our positions.

Sora, Texas, and I are on the side of the building, two large windows are present, just asking to be broken.

Exusiai is climbing to the roof. She'll be getting a look at the mafioso's positions, and once confirmed, she'll give out a single and we will bust through the window as she rains down bullets.

...

While I don't remember the exact story of Code of Brawl I get the bullet points of its story, some of them at least.

If my memory serves me right, the gang and I will be in a stalemate with the mafiosos until Mostima comes through and clears them out. From there something with the rat king happens, though I don't know exactly, so caution is needed.

...

I pull out my revolver and make sure everything is loaded, no use in firing an empty gun.

"Is that your infamous gun?!" Exusiai says from the middle of the ladder, mid-climb.

"Yes it is, now get to your position, time isn't infinite."

"Alright, but your letting me get a look at it after we're done."

"I'll let you look if you get to your position."

"Alright! Fine." She pouts before finally finishing up the ladder.

...

"I know that her reaction is a bit... extravagant, but when was the last time you've ever used that thing? There's a reason we're so surprised whenever getting a look at it." Sora asks walking over, taking a look of her own, "And the just the sight of a gun owned by someone who isn't a Sankta is super surprising."

"It is super surprising, which is why I don't really like to show it a lot. I just like to carry it because it's helpful in combat." I reply.

"And yet you never use it?" Sora asks before noticing Exusiai's combat face on top of the building.

She sees what's about to happen and gets behind me as we finalize our positions.

We all take a look towards Exusiai, waiting for the signal to be given.

She puts up her hand.

3...

2...

1...

*BOOM*

The window is blown up by Texas, taking the lead with a break-neck pace.

The mobsters look towards the shattered glass, shock painting their faces more vivid than Picassico could even imagine.

They reach for their guns... It doesn't matter.

Exusiai's bullets reach them before their barrels lift an inch.

One to the ground. Two to the ground. Three to the ground. Four, however, reach safety behind a crate and turn to give out suppressing fire.

Bullets curve around Texas as I place up ice walls around them, blocking any escape opportunity.

Exusiai shoots one of them dead and stops firing, saving her ammo.

Texas continues to close in, barely making it over the bodies sprawled around. Two mobsters continue to fire their guns while one desperately tries to break through the wall.