1 Year Anniversary

"Holy crap, this is where we're spending your birthday?!" Exusiai says, eyes popping out of her head as we're driving down Lungmen's 4th street.

"Relax, we're probably only going down Lungmen's high-end just to reach our destination." Texas says from the passenger seat, "Besides, who here has enough money to pay just the entrance fee for one of these places? No less the actual experience."

"Well, Az did say that he got his finances straight while he was leaving us." Exusiai says looking at me from the back seat, "So..."

"I do not have enough spare cash for these places." I answer while driving, "But I do have connections."

I see Sora smile also in the backseat.

"Wait... You mean to tell me-"

"You know that briefcase I brought with us?" I say while turning into the parking lot of L'éclat doré, "Well, it has the appropriate attire for this sort of place."

...The car goes silent...

"You're having your birthday party at... L'éclat doré? Like, the nicest speakeasy in Lungmen L'éclat doré?" Exusiai says.

Croissant finally snaps out of money-filled-trance to turn to me.

"Wait... we have to put on dresses?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord have mercy on me." Croissant says.

"C'mon out Croissant, it's just a dress." Exusiai says, "You won't be allowed into the place looking like a street vendor."

"But I am a street venda' Exusiai!" Croissant pleads, "I ain't ever worn a dress in my life!"

"Well do you wanna have a free night inside damn L'éclat doré?" Exusiai says, "You will literally never have an opportunity like this again."

...

"This is free, right?" Exusiai whispers to me, clad in an elegant red dress.

"Mhmm." I nod, adjusting my white suit and the watch that Sora gave me.

"Heyyyy, Croissant." Exusiai says seeing my watch, "Az got one pretty nice looking watch, maybe you could convince him to sell it to you."

"What!" Croissant runs out, "Lemme see that watch!"

...

I just back away from her, "See, it wasn't that hard."

Croissant is dressed in a sparkly lavender dress, complete with a little hair clip that ties it all together nicely.

Her face, however, is almost all red.

"Aww, screw ya pricks!" Croissant yells, "Damn ya..."

"Well..." Texas says, in a white and blue dress herself, "Let's just get on with it, Sora headed inside a while ago."

I nod and take the lead as Crossaint follows along pouting, Exusiai follows along smiling, and Texas follows along, being Texas.

"Just remember..." I say while we reach the door, "Please maintain yourselves."

Croissant and Exusiai nod vigorously, while Texas just gives me a smile.

"Alright." I say turning to the door, "But you can have however many drinks you want, it's all covered."

...

Everyone smiles.

I open the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------