Azrael Operator File

Basic Info

[Code Name] Azrael

[Gender] Male

[Combat Experience] 16 years

[Place of Birth] Iberia

[Date of Birth] January 30th

[Race] Aegir

[Height] 186 cm

[Infection Status] Medical tests have confirmed that no infection is present.

Physical Exam

[Physical Strength] Normal

[Mobility] Excellent

[Endurance] Normal

[Tactical Acumen] Outstanding

[Combat Skill] Outstanding

[Originium Arts Assimilation] Excellent

Profile

Azrael keeps open about his backstory, though he never goes into details. Through external operators acquainted with Azrael, we can deduce his time before Penguin Logistics was spent in the Victorian Royal Guard school. He was at the top of his class in combat and above average in academics. He is also noted to have done mercenary work, which is how he met Emperor. After he graduated from the academy he moved to Lungmen. He met back up with Emperor in Lungmen, and he had shown Azrael his company Penguin Logistics, to which Azrael joined. After a couple of years of working with the company, Azrael left in order to establish a stable income source, he joined back a year later unannounced.

Clinical Analysis

Tests reveal clear lines in Azrael's organs. No Originium particles have been found in Azrael's circulation, confirming him to be uninfected.

[Cell-Originium-Assimilation] 0%

Operator Azrael showed no symptoms of Oripathy.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0.12u/L

Azrael does not come into contact with many Originium-based items. Therefore he is spared from a case of Oripathy. He is allowed to roam free of medic's pestering as he is careful with maintaining his interaction with originium and has learned to use his arts without risking his un-infected status.

Azrael is a breath of fresh air. Every time he walks in for a checkup I can smile in my head knowing that I have an easy shift ahead of me. He's always on time without any problems, he walks in and walks out in under 15 minutes, a very easy patient.

- Medic Operator Warfarin

Archive File 1

Azrael is an enigma when it comes to combat. His arts are extremely powerful, and he has stated that he has been cultivating them since he was eight, giving him sixteen years of experience under his belt. His arts can be used in many ways, allowing Azrael to have a lot of freedom on the battlefield. From what Rhodes Island has seen, Azrael seems to prefer using his arts to create weapons and barriers with ice. He has also been shown to sabotage enemies by turning the floor they are on into ice, making inexperienced combatants much less effective. While Azrael's style of two blades and smart arts usage is best suited for open spaces, he has been shown to adapt very quickly to all situations, allowing him to stay dangerous no matter his position on the battlefield. Azrael has also shown very good chemistry with Penguin Logistics employees and operator Ch'en. This is most likely due to his past experiences with these operators, as Azrael has fought alongside them before. Azrael is also noted to carry a handgun on him, though it is rarely if ever used.