𝐱𝐢𝐢. code breaker

LOVERS ROCK

chapter twelve ; code breaker
[ season one - episode twelve ]

chapter twelve ; code breaker[ season one - episode twelve ]

A fire crackled, the only sound in the room as the man leaned on the fireplace, staring into those dancing orange flames as he tried to keep his cool, his fists were clenched together, his jaw too. He was infuriated, enranged, seething, and more. He couldn't believe it. It had all seemed like it was coming together, they had found the beta they had been looking for, finding the Alpha was imminent. Now, all that was gone. It had been screwed up, and someone had gotten hurt, if he were to count emotional hurt too, more than one person had been harmed. All of which led back to one person.

As that thought washed over him again, the man grabbed the vase from the mantle piece, letting it crash to the floor as shards fluttered across the room, the sound echoing so even his daughter and wife could hear from upstairs. All while his sister sat watching him from the sofa with her lips pulled into a slight smirk, her arms folded, as though, unlike how he saw it, this was a victory, he couldn't see the benefits of this. This was all the beginning of something bigger and better.

Of course, he couldn't see that, and nobody else in the house could. Allison was heartbroken, in just one sitting, she had found out what her family was, werewolf hunters, and the one they had been hunting for months, was none other than her boyfriend. Victoria was furious, her husband had promised that their daughter would be kept out of all of this, that they wouldn't tell her yet, not until she was at least eighteen when she was old enough to process it all. The fury of a plan gone wrong stretched further than their household, but to one close to them too, the Carters, it affected them too. Chris had caught wind of what had happened at the school, how one of the teenagers who had come running toward the school with the girl who had been attacked was a girl named Honey. There was only one of those in this town. Of course, as any friend would, the Argent man called Jude, asking what had happened, only to be filled in with the truth, how this, their daughters finding out, led down to the truth that had been spilled by one of their own.

"Feeling better?" Kate asked, the leak herself.

"Don't push me, Kate!" The man bellowed, the house shaking beneath his voice, the huntress in question cringing at the loud sound, but she didn't let it shake her, the woman had far too much confidence for that, confidence in herself, and confidence in her plan. And there was nothing the woman loved more than seeing her brother shaken. Women were supposed to be the leaders in these situations for a reason, they were calmer, and more disciplined, at least some. She smiled as she made a remark, telling him that she actually thought it was a pretty healthy display of his aggression. But he didn't find humor in this. "You told them." He said with a snarl, them, Allison and Honey, though Kate hadn't needed that clarification, she knew what she did.