Part two<3

When Laura left there was an awkward moment where no one knew what to do with each other before introducing ourselves

I could see some of the girls exchanging glances before hinting to go sit on the sofa as the boys had taken the fire pit.

"So what we all thinking?" Amber asked "Are they matching up to your type?."

"I'm happy but not blown away." I said " I usually go for taller."

"I obviously don't know him yet but he's got a good height on him." Indiyah said. "I was more distracted by his crocs than anything but I'm with Violet I'm not that blown away yet."

"Paige?"

"First impressions are all good, I am attracted to him but we'll have to see."

Tasha and I made our way over to our boys so we could explore the villa. Liam and I made eye contact as we walked side by side, our shoulder brushing as we went through the narrow door.

"Woah look at this place." Andrew said searching for his name along on the beds. The two seemed quite well matched as they fought over the bed.

"Do you have a preferred side?" Liam asked me as we found our bed.

"I usually sleep on the right but honestly I don't mind."

"It's fine I'll have the left."

Continuing our exploring we found the make up room, which was honestly the room of dream, connected to the terrace. Tasha and Andrew left us to it, so we took a moment to have a proper conversation.

" I feel like I should introduce myself then." I said to Liam as we sat on the l shaped couch. "So I'm obviously Violet, I'm 22 and I'm a model from Manchester."

"Okay, I'm 22, and I'm a master's student from Newport.

"What degree?"

"Strength and conditioning, do you like your job?"

"Ye, it's fun you get to meet loads of different people and stuff. How long have you been single for?"

"I've been single for just about a year, what about you?"

"So I've been single for about a year and half now. But I've been in and out of relationships but nothing serious."