Part five<3

After Davide had picked me all the boys had pulled Liam to chat to keep him occupied

"How you feeling babes?" Indiyah asked as we were all taking our makeup off in the dressing room as it was time for bed. "Was you shocked he picked you?"

"Nah not really before he had to pick he asked me like what would I do if he did pick me and if I'm honest I'm glad me." I said.

I went down to the bedroom and saw Davide sat on the bed. So I walked over and got in.

"How you feeling after tonight then?" I asked him.

"I'm feeling good with my choice." He replied as the lights switched off.

"Good I'm glad." I laughed.

"Goodnight Violet."

"Night."

The next morning when I woke up I straight away grabbed my sunglasses to protect my eyes from the blinding lights.

"Morning everyone." I shouted.

"Morning." Was returned from around the room.

"Come on girls let's get ready then sit on terrace to chat." Amber told us all.

After I had gotten ready for the day I made my way out onto the terrace where majority of the girls were sat, while the other were still getting ready

"How is everyone this morning?"

"I feel like I've woken up with a fresh head." Tasha said. "I feel like on the first day I did get that buzz with Andrew and maybe I was just a little bit scared."

"What about you Violet? Any chats last night?"

"Yeah we had a little chat on how he was feeling and stuff so that was nice. We didn't have a cuddle or anything."

Paige and Tasha left us to go speak to the boys. Whereas me, Indiyah and Amber stayed up on the terrace.

"How are things going with you and ikenna." Amber asked Indiyah.

"Things are going well, I've started to realise that we're both a bit quite and.."

"What the hell your not quite." I exclaimed.

"No I'm not quite around you guys but I feel like I am when I'm around him. Like I'm a loud and confident person but when I'm around him he kinda calms me down a bit."

"That's nice."

"I think I attract the quieter guys, like I need the balance." Indiyah added.

Later on me and Davide went on a date. It was cute and we just spoke about how we're both feeling etc.

After the date I got pulled by all the girls to the fire pit to chat about it.

"Sooo how was it?" Amber asked. "Where was it?"

"It was in a lemon tree garden with a little lemonade stand. So we both made lemonade and then just had a chat." I told them all.

"What did you chat about?"

"I feel like after the whole chat I'm maybe more into him but I have to speak to Liam about it."

"Any kisses or handholding?" Tasha asked me.

"I put money on them kissing" Amber exclaimed.

"Nah there wasn't any kissing." I told them all.

After a while we all headed upstairs to get ready for the night. I ended up picking a dark green silk dress and black strap heels with my hair curled.

Tonight everyone was really cheerful when getting ready I think we're all getting settled in as it's been a few days

After getting ready, I made it my mission to talk to Liam.

"Can I grab you for a chat?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

We sat down on the circular sofa.

"So how was the date?" He asked me.

"It was good, I enjoyed it." I told him truthfully.

"I'm glad, where does this leave us then?" The Welsh boy questioned me.

If I'm honest I don't know where this leaves us like he's a really nice lad don't get me wrong but I don't feel that connection. Do you get me? I said looking at the camera in the beach hut.

"Right I'm gonna be honest with you. Your a really nice lad but I don't wanna lead you on. So I say we just get to know other people as for now but who knows what could happen in the future." I told him. "Is that okay?"

"I agree with you it wouldn't be fair for me to hold you back from exploring something that you could potentially have with Davide or someone else." He said.

"Shall we hug it out?" I asked.

"Ye go on." He said as we both went in for a hug.

After my chat with Liam, I was just sat around talking to everyone when someone got a text.

"I got a text!" Liam shouted.

"Liam the public have voted for you to go on a date with Afia." He exclaimed.

All the boys ran to him and started to cheer but all of a sudden another text when off.

"Who was that?" Paige called out.

"I've got a text!" Liam said again. "Liam the public have voted for you to go on a date with Ekin-su."

Oh shit here comes trouble.