Part nineteen<3

Ekin had walked over to me wanting to chat so I took her towards the little mini fire place

"If I see someone I like. I'll go for it. Im not taking my feelings either. But I can't sit here like a log, waiting for you to act like a human and show me affection."

"He's probably used to girls chasing around after him. But I won't."

"I haven't cheated though like I'm not his girlfriend or anything so what's wrong with a kiss?" Ekin said.

"He just feels like a dent in his pride. Just let it breathe for a minute." I told her.

"You deserve an Oscar!!" Davide shouted.

"What?"

"Just smile." Paige said.

"You deserve an Oscar because you're the fakest person he's met." I told her.

"That is not on."

After a bit she had explained to the other girls when they came over and then we heard Davide saying stuff.

"Nah I'm not having this." Ekin said as she stood up and walked away.

"You are a liar actress, go the fuck out." Davide shouted at Ekin as they were just shouting back a forth by the fire place.

"Don't cry." I told Ekin as me and Paige were in the kitchen with her. "Look in my eyes, do not cry."

"Yeah we're better than that. Were you gonna cry over that?" Paige said. "No man talks to a girl like that, and especially no man does it in front of a crowd like that." She added.

"I feel awful though. All I've done is gone for my feelings."

"People are putting their opinions in, they're putting their twopence in and it's fine." I said to her. "I'm not sure but Jay might be coming over. Just a heads up."

"So don't cry in-front of him."

"Ekin you wanna talk?" Jay asked.

"Yeah let's go."

After a while a few of us were just sat around the fire pit.

"Honestly that was a lot to take on." Paige said. "I feel bad for both of them though." She added.

"This has all been caused because she lied that she didn't go for a chat." Luca said. "Literally she said I didn't go for a chat with Jay. In front of all of us. I knew she did, so why lie about it." He added.

"And they kissed." Amber said.

"Yeah and I'm telling you."

"He did they've sort of said."

"There you go I told you."

"None of us boys knew about it." Jacques told us.

"To lie about it you must've been doing something."

Beach hut:
"I've decided just to leave the Amber thing for tonight because there's enough drama going on already but I'm gonna make sure I talk to her in the morning." Violet said.

When I was ready for bed I noticed that Ekin was upset so I wrapped my arms around her while she sat on the seat facing the mirror

"Get prepared. Drama is gonna happen I'm telling you." Ekin said.

"Got your back." I told her.

"Girls I'm just gonna sleep in the bed tonight." She told us all. "It's up to him if he wants to sulk. If he wants to sleep in the lounge. Whatever." She added.

Me and Ekin headed downstairs together and we sat on my bed just cuddling waiting for everyone to come down. Davide came over.

"I'll go in the living room." He told Ekin-Su.

After a while Ekin got a blanket and went into her bed on her own. Then Luca had finally joined me.

"You look cute." He said as he pulled me closer into his chest.

"I always do." I replied as I kissed his cheek.

"No."

"No?" I laughed.

"Proper kiss please?" He said as he leaned in and I kissed his lips.

"Much better." He said as he pulled me on top of him and closed his eyes as I played with his hair.

"Good night." I said to him as I drifted off to sleep.

Sorry it's a short one. It's my birthday today so I've been spending time with my family. A longer one will probably come soon<3