Part three<3

The rest of the night the islanders spent time getting to know each other and chatting around

The rest of the night the islanders spent time getting to know each other and chatting around. As night fell upon the villa, the islanders scurried into the bathrooms and the dressing room to get changed into there night wear.

"So how was everyone's first night?" Tasha asked as she was taking her make up off.

"It was good, I can't wait for tomorrow though."

"Ooo is he your type then?" Paige questioned.

"Ye Id say he's tall, tan and the body is just an added bonus." I said.

Once I was ready for bed I headed downstairs, I had entered the bedroom to see Liam sat on Luca and Paige's bed. I got comfortable and looked over to Davide in the bed next to ours and gave him a little wave which he politely waved back. When everyone was in the bedroom Liam came over and got in the bed next to me. Let's just say you could definitely of put a boat between us with how far away from each other we was.

Waking up this morning was rough I was literally on the edge of the bed.

"Morning everyone." Amber cheered.

"Morning, how did everyone sleep?" Luca asked.

"I've slept better." Liam answered. With me nodding in agreement.

All the boys made their way outside, so I went and sat next to Tasha in her bed with all the girls gathering round.

"I woke up and then he woke up and he had a little smile on his face." Tasha confessed "and then he put his arm around me and we started cuddling."

"Aww."

"Do you know what though, I really enjoyed it."

"I could see from the other side of the room you was smiling like a Cheshire Cat." Amber commented. "Anyone else get a cuddle, Violet?"

"Nah we literally slept so far apart from each other it was so awkward."I replied.

Once we had all caught up about our night we all went to get changed into our bikinis.

After I got changed I went to go fill my water bottle up and head to sit on the beam bags alone from all the boys in the corner

"Violet" a Italian accent called out, I look up to see him taking a seat opposite me. "Am I alright to sit?"

"Yeah of course, how you feeling?"

"I'm feeling excited about tonight, it was lonely last night sleeping all alone while you all we're together. Your coupled with Liam I am right?"

"Maybe I could make it less lonely." I winked at him. "And yes I am."

"Is he like someone you would normally go for?"

"I wouldn't say he would be someone I'd go for, I prefer taller."

"Would I be your type?" He smirked

"Woah, straight in there. I mean yes your good looking and I'd say my type." I replied. "I am your type then?"

"Your a very beautiful girl and I would be interested in getting to know you. I think we could be well matched."

"I guess we'll find out."

Later on that afternoon, I had a text saying that there was a challenge. It was girls vs boys where each islander would be presented with a statement and would have to kiss the islander it's about.

"This islander once turned down a threesome because he didn't want to pay towards the hotel." Amber read out and went over to kiss Liam and she ended up getting it right.

"This girl's boyfriend found nudes of her that weren't sent to him." Andrew read out and got it right by kissing Tasha.

"This girl has kissed over ten different girls." Liam read the next one out. "I think it's Violet."

I'm mean it was a good kiss but my heads honestly scrambled right now.

"This boy has spent over £1000 on a first date." Tasha read out from the card. "Geez, umm I think it's Luca." She ended up getting it right.

Indiyah ending up getting her statement incorrect with kissing Dami when it was actually Andrew that had a threesome with two American girls.

"This girl once slept with her brothers best friend because they had an argument." Luca read out. "I honestly have no idea." He ended up getting it incorrect because he kissed Paige.

"Let's find out who it actually was." He took the sticker off to reveal the name "Violet" he said with a shocked voice.

"What, I guess it was just pay back." I laughed.

That girls something else.

Ikenna also go his statement incorrect by kissing me but it was actually Amber. Next up was Davide.

"This girl changed her number the day after breaking up with her boyfriend." Davide read out. "Violet come here please." He actually got that wrong it was infact Tasha.

Got to admit that was a good kiss.

The girls ending up winning that challenge and was sat around on the bean bags having a debrief about what went down.

"I feel like I had the best kiss with Luca." Tasha had confessed to us all.

"Better than Andrew?" Amber questioned.

"I think so."

"Have you talked to him?" Indiyah asked "What vibes do you get from that?"

"Yeah we had a chat earlier on today and I got good vibes from him."

"What about you V?" Indiyah asked me. "How you feeling?"

"So I had a chat with Davide before the challenge it was good but as for Liam I haven't spoke to him since last night." I said

"Maybe speak to him later to see where his head is at." Amber said.