Part thirteen<3

Everyone was placed around the villa just chatting away

Everyone was placed around the villa just chatting away. I was sat with Luca on the circular sofa in the shade, laying with my head on his chest.

"What's the first thing you'll do when your out of here?" I asked.

"Take you to see all my family." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Really? You think we'll actually make it that far?" I asked with a serious face.

"Yeah. Like I don't see my head turning at all. Like I'm 100% happy with you." He said.

"Your actually so sweet. But yeah same I don't see my head turning." I said as he kissed the top of my head.

"I can't wait until that turns into a real kiss. You know." Luca said as someone's phone went off.

"I've got a text!" Amber shouted. "Amber and Dami. It's time for your first date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #gamesetmatch #ballsforday."

"Woahhhhh." All the girls screamed

"Dami som you're going on a date!" Luca shouted over as I covered my ears.

"Whooo!" Dami screamed as he jumped up.

"Let's go get you ready girl." I said as I walked over to Amber and the rest of the girls.

"I love that." I said to her as she came out in a white top and a white tennis skirt.

"I wonder what he's wearing." Amber said as she fixed her hair and makeup.

"Do you think he's nervous?" Afia asked.

"No, I'm a little bit nervous and I didn't think I would be." She told us all.

"Amber look quickly." Ekin said as we all gathered round her for a picture.

"Wayyyy!!" We heard the boys shout as Amber walked down the stairs.

"Make sure you win Amber!" I said as they walked out the doors.

After we cheered them off we headed back inside. Me and the girls were talking about how there date is going.

"How do you think it's going?" I asked.

"I reckon they've kissed." Paige said.

"Do you think?"

"Yeah there's no way you go on a date looking that cute and don't get kissed."

"Exactly."

"Wait I think I see people."

"Is that them?"

"Heyyy." Amber said.

"How did it go?"

"Let's go talk over there." Amber said.

"Right let's get the boring stuff out of the way. He won tennis."