Part twenty-two<3

When I woke up the next morning I quickly grabbed my sun glasses to cover my eyes from the lights

"Morning, everyone." Davide said.

"Yeah good morning." Dami added.

"V go get Luca." Paige told me.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed Luca's jacket and put it on then went to the living room where Luca was.

"Did you miss me?" He asked as I cuddled into him.

"Mhm." I said as laided on top of him.

Then we got up and went to get ready for the day. All the girls gathered on the terrace for our morning chat.

"Innit beautiful though?" Paige said to Danica.

"Yeah stunning."

"Sorry to interrupt." We all hear Jay say as he opened the terrace door.

"Oh thank you very much." Ekin said as he handed her a coffee.

"So how was your conversation with Luca if you don't mind me asking?" Ekin asked Danica.

"Nah of course. Obviously you need to ask, he was very polite and respectful but sort of said as it stand right now he doesn't see that his head would be turned." She told us all. "Absolutely no problem with that it was a massive risk for me to take. I literally didn't have anything to go off and you know I don't regret doing it but obviously I've made it really difficult for myself." She added.

Beach hut:
"I don't really have anything to say to her like it's annoyed me because there was either Jay or  Remi maybe even Davide she could've picked from but she did what she did. Like I'm not gonna be her best mate it's just left me in a weird position kind of but like I'm not worried." Violet said looking into the camera.

After I had gotten ready for the day I went downstairs and joined Luca, Dami, Ikenna and Indiyah on the circular bed in the shade

"Violet do you mind if we have a chat?" I hear Danica ask from behind me.