Part nine<3

Getting ready tonight was a bit awkward I just think the tension was high with someone potentially leaving

Getting ready tonight was a bit awkward I just think the tension was high with someone potentially leaving. I chose a black wrap around dress and sparkly heals and I decided to curl my hair.

When we walked down the fire place I had my arm linked with Paige.

"I just want to let you know I love you." She said to me. "If I'm going to leave tonight I want you to know that."

"Don't your not going anywhere."

"We don't exactly know that tho babes." She said as we joined the other girls in front of the fire pit.

Up first was Dami. "I would like to couple up with this girl because I believe we have something good going on and I'm excited to see where it could lead us. She keeps me on my toes and she's like a mystery to me."

"She pretty, got a leng smile and an amazing body. I excited to see what happens next. So the girl I would like to couple up with is.."

"Amber." He smiled. I genuinely so happy for them I couldn't help but smile as she walked over to him.

Andrew was next. "So I would like to couple up with this girl because from the moment I first saw her I thought she was absolutely stunning. We haven't had an easy start in here but I'm sure there will be more challenges to but I think we can do it again. I love the fact she's opened up to me and I understand that it was hard for her. But I look forward to getting to know her more. The girl I would like to couple up with is Tasha."

Then Ikenna was next and he decided to couple up with Indiyah.

Luca was next after Ikenna. "Id like to couple up with this girl because the first time when I walked through that door she had caught my eye and she's so stunning."

"Getting to know her throughout these past couple of days, I've noticed she's got the personality to match her looks."

"I like the fact that she can look after herself and she doesn't give much away."

"I look forward to see where things between us can go."

"Obviously this wasn't the easiest of decisions I've had to make but up until now I really didn't know what I was going to do but I have to go with my gut and be true to myself."

"So the girl I would like to couple up with is Violet." I smiled as he said my name. I gave Paige a hug and then I walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Did I do alright?" Luca asked me.

"Yeah I loved it."

"Now we can finally share a bed." He smiled.

Last but not least was Davide. "I would like to couple up with this because since the moment she walked in, she made me feel special and unique and I think we have a good time together." He went on. "So the girl I would like to couple up with is Ekin-Su."

Afias phone pinged as all the islander were sat in silence.

"Afia and Paige you are both now single."

Then Paige's phone went off.

"As Liam left the villa today, no other islanders will leave the villa tonight #stillinthegame #worththewait."

As we all went to give them both hugs. I pulled Paige into a hug and whispered "I told you so." Into her ear."

After a while Luca had pulled me for a chat in the little alcove away from the rest of the islanders.

"I'm gonna be sat on your knee now." I said to him.

"What if I want you to be on my knee?" He said as he intertwined are hands. "How you feeling then?"

"I'm amazing right now can't lie." I told him.

"I'm so happy right now you have no idea." He said to me.

"I've made you happy already?"

"You have since I first talked to you." He winked.

"That was quite cringe babes." I said with a blush tone across my cheeks.

"You look stunning tonight by the way." He said to me.

"Oh I know." I said with a smirk on my face as I got up to get ready for bed.

" I said with a smirk on my face as I got up to get ready for bed

I was taking my makeup off sat next to Paige and Indiyah. I'm not gonna lie I was gonna try and put a little effort in.

"How you feeling V?" Paige asked.

"I'm really good. Maybe I'll get a cuddle but who knows." I said to her as I smiled.

I grabbed a matching pj set with lace trim and a rose in the middle.

"Oooo someone's bringing out the lace for Luca I see." Indiyah said trying to tease me.

"Hmm." I smiled.

After I had finished brushing my teeth I headed to the bedroom. I saw Luca sat with Davide chatting on his bed. So I got in bed patiently waiting for Luca to join me.

Luca had finally finished talking to Davide he joined me in bed. He climbed in the covers and wrapped and arm around Violet.

There was quite sounds of people muttering goodnight to each other. Violet felt herself remaining awake and admiring the boy in front of her.

"Are seriously happy after today?" Luca questioned me quietly.

"I'm so happy." She creased his cheek while she smiled.

"I'm glad." The half Italian told her as he pulled her in closer. "I like pyjamas by the way, I like this bit." He said to me as he played with the lace trimming.

"Do you now? Maybe I'll have to start wearing pyjamas like these ones then." I smiled up at him.

"Do I get a goodnight kiss?" Luca asked.

"Sure." I acted like was gonna kiss his lips but instead I kissed his cheek.

"Your a little minx ain't you?" Luca huffed.

"Got to keep you on your toes." I laughed quietly.

"But why we've already kiss before, what's different?" Luca winced.

"That was a dare babes. Now go to sleep." I said to him as I turned around.

"Yes boss." Luca joked as he spooned me from behind.

Sorry that I didn't upload last night I was busy. But I promise more is coming today.