Part twenty-three<3

After sometime of sitting with Luca the original five girls pulled me over to the little fire pit to talk about what Indiyah had done

"So what's happened?" I asked her.

"There's like no romance between the both of us sort of thing." Indiyah told us all.

"But do you feel a little bit better now you've had that chat with him? Like probably a bit of weights kinda like gone off your shoulders." Tasha asked.

"Yea. Like because I'd rather have that chat like I feel like I've held this in because I've actually been trying."

"Yeah. You have yea."

"But it's like I'd rather tell him now rather than four weeks in and then it would be a huge shock to him."

"I'm proud of you." Tasha told her.

"Yeah for sure. We love you." Amber said reaching her hand out towards Indiyah. "And you definitely did the right thing."

"Do you know what I mean? Like I feel like.." Indiyah said before we all cuddled into her.

We all just sat there for a while chatting about our couples and random stuff.

I was now sat with Luca on the sun deck just chatting, when we saw Ekin and Amber on the bean bags.

"Wonder what's happening with them." He said as I was sat on his lap.

"It's probably gonna get heated." I said as I was playing with his hair.

I heard footsteps coming over it was Tasha and Paige.

"Vi, you coming over to see what it's all about?" Paige asked as I looked up.

"Yeah, do you know what's happening?" I asked as I stood up.

"Nah but let's go over." Tasha replied.

"I'll see you in a bit yeah." I told Luca as I pecked his lips and linked my arm with Paige and Tasha.

When we went over me and Tasha shared a bean bag and Paige sat on the one next to us.

"I just sat here and said I really like you. But being honest with you, how you've been acting the last couple of days has made me question you." Amber said to Ekin as we sat down.

"You're trying to create shit right now. It's pissing the fuck out of me." Ekin told her.

"I'm being genuine."

"Don't start. No you're pissing me off."

"If you're pissed off then you're allowed to feel pissed off." Amber told Ekin. "It's a side that I thought.."

"What side? Oh my god. You're actually making me laugh."

"You're playing a bit of a game."

"What game? Am I playing a game or are you playing a game?" Ekin questioned Amber.