Part sixteen<3

We all rushed upstairs to get ready for the party

We all rushed upstairs to get ready for the party. Everyone was filled with excitement.

"Everyone excited for the party?" Indiyah asked all the girls.

"Yeah!!"

"Girls, I don't even care about the boys I'm dancing for myself tonight!" Paige told us all.

"That is so sexy Tash." I said as she came out wearing a green sparkly dress and heels.

"You look like a supermodel."

"You're so fucking tall." I said as I got my dress and heels and went to change.

"Omg I love that dress!" Paige exclaimed.

"Your look sexy." Tasha said to me with a wink.

"Thanks guys. Who's ready to rumble?" I asked.

"Who's ready to party?"

Us girls went downstairs into the bedroom and took group pictures in the mirror as that was big enough for all of us to squeeze into.

When walking out to the garden I was holding hands with Tasha and Ekin.

"So here's to good vibes and a great night and to being the sexiest man alive." He cheered.

Then we all just started to dance. I danced with the girls for a while, until Luca pulled me to dance with him. After a while the music stopped and we all cheered.

"Sorry we're late!" We all heard a voice.

"Oh my god!" Amber exclaimed.

"Hi I'm jay nice to meet you." He said to me as he gave me a hug.

"Im Violet. Nice to meet you too."

"Alright I'm Remi."

"Im Violet."

"So how's it been in here?" Jay asked us all.

"Yeah good. You?" Ekin replied.

"Yeah it's been fun."

"How do you feel coming in here?" Ekin asked.

"It's so surreal. Just seeing..."

"Are you from Scotland?"

"Yeah, I work in finance as an investment analyst."

"Oh my god I work in finance."

"Yeah."

"For three years. How old are you?" Ekin said.

"28."

"Im 27."

"V I think im gonna pass out." She said to me as we walked over to the fire place. "I think im gonna pass out."

"At which one?" I asked Ekin.