Part twenty-one<3

"Luca

"Luca." She said.

Beach hut:
"Obviously like I'm annoyed because there's literally 2 single boys standing there but I won't be angry with her like she's barely been here a day." Violet said from the beach hut.

Before he went to go sit next to Danica he came towards me and kissed me and then went to sit next to Danica but really it looked like he was social distancing which made me laugh.

Then Tasha coupled up with Andrew and when he sat down he asked if I was fine which I thought was nice. Amber then picked Dami, Ekin picked Jay, Paige picked Jacques. Then it was my turn.

"I'd like to couple with this boy because I think the last few days he started to show his personality more in the villa. I obviously couldn't couple up with boy I wanted to pick but at least I can save this boy for him to have a chance of possibly finding a connection with someone else. So the boy id like to couple up with is Davide." I said.

Davide smiled and walked over to give me a hug. I could tell he was thankful.

Lastly, Indiyah coupled up with Ikenna which meant that Remi was going home. We all got up and hugged him before the boys took him to pack.

After we said goodbye to Remi and waved him off. We all headed to the garden, Luca had grabbed me and pulled me over to the L shaped sofa to chat.

"You okay?" I asked him. As he held me very closely.

"Yeah, just wanna spend as much time as we can outside now." He told me.

"We can still chat and do whatever." I told him. "It obviously not ideal but it is what it is."

"I want you, and that's it." He told me.

"Yeah I know, I only want you as well. It's just shit, like I obviously trust you but like from my past I've got trust issues." I said to him.

"Well you don't have to worry." He told me pulling me in for a kiss.

After a while I was sat with Paige and Jacques talking in the kitchen when I saw Danica grab Luca for a chat by the fire pit.

Luca's pov:

"Would you like to go for a little chat?" I heard Danica ask me as I was walking over to the kitchen.

"Come on then." I told her.

"Where do you wanna go? Just like over here?" She said pointing to the fire pit.

"Yeah, where ever you want." I told her.

"I think if I'm honest your reaction was. I get it and it was in the moment. But like for me I didn't really know how to sort of take.." she told me as we sat by the fire pit.

"What do you mean by my reaction?" I questioned.

"I honestly thought you were just like, 'fuck off dont speak to me. I'm not happy with you'. I mean I'm a big girl, so if that's the case that's fine." She added.

"Yeah like I'd say if I meant it." I told her.

"After a couple of days like you'll know if Violet is the one you want. Absolutely but you know I do think in this situation like being kind of open minded you know like I've chosen you for a reason. I do find you attractive."

"Yeah of course and I'm not shooting you down like that but me and Violet it's a feeling that in all honesty I haven't felt in so long. For now like I'd feel comfortable just sleeping in the other bed." I told her truthfully. "If you feel okay with that?"

"I mean yeah. I can't tell you no can I?" She slightly laughed. "Obviously it's not exactly the most ideal situation for myself."

"No of course not. But I've got to stay true to myself and if she slept in a bed next to a guy after that I'd be gutted."

"Oh no of course not. It's the first night as well. Like I get it. Honestly I do understand that. But I would appreciate sort of if everyone kinda gave me a bit of time of day."

"Oh, I'm not not gonna give you the time of day, but in way of actually seeing a future together I can't really see that happening."

"I mean that is a shame. It is a shame. Because I do think we'd get along."

"Yeah."

"At the end of the day, all I can say is things can change. I'm not saying that I'm gonna be.. I'm not that's not me like you're gonna change in a couple of days."

"No."

"But obviously I want to get to know you hence why I chose you."

"Yeah of course. I think that's quite obvious."

"Do you think?" She questioned.

"Just a bit yeah."

Beach hut:
"She just wants what she can't have to be honest with you. She's still laying it on." Luca laughed from the chair.

Luca's pov:
"In all honesty like seeing you, speaking to you now, I think you're a lovely girl and it's nice to have you around the villa." I told her.

"Yeah no, thank you. I think I'll be a good addition."

Violet's Pov:

After sometime had passed everyone headed inside to get ready for bed.

When I was ready I headed downstairs with Paige and Ekin. We were just sat on one of the beds chatting waiting for everyone else to get ready when I saw Luca heading for the door to go in the living room.

"Luca are you actually sleeping out there?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He told me as he opened the door.

When everyone was in bed before the lights turned off I went out to go see Luca.

"I'll miss you." He told me as I laid with him in the dog house.

"I'll miss you too." I said as I kissed him before I got up.

"Goodnight." He told me before he mouthed something.

"Stop that!" I laughed.

"Elephant juice." He laughed as I walked to the bedroom.

Hey I'm back. Sorry it's been a while I just needed time. But I'm back now.