Part seven<3

Once I was ready for the night I headed down stairs arms linked with Tasha

"Let's just all have a good night." Ekin-Su raised her glass to cheers with the rest out us.

"Cheers!"

The producers had set up a game of beer pong with dares on the bottom of the cups."

Ekin-Su went first and chose Davide to perform a sexy dance on, she ended up giving him a cheeky peck when she was done.

Next It was my turn against Liam and he threw the ball in the cup. I groaned as I read out the dare "Snog the islander who you think is boyfriend material." I was honestly baffled I didn't know who to choose, probably the safer options would of been able to kiss maybe Davide, Dami or Ikenna butttt I walked straight towards Luca.

As I walked towards him he had a little smirk on his face, he had realised that I was about to kiss him. I grabbed his chin and kissed him it lasted for at least a minute. This kiss was different to any kiss I had ever had before. I pulled away with a smirk on face as I walked back to where I was previous stood.

Lets just say I think he enjoyed that kiss. I said to the beach hut camera.

That kiss was amazing. 100% would do it again. Might pull her for a chat later. Luca said I'm the beach hut.

"Name the islander you think is the biggest competition." Indiyah read out. "All I'm going to say is that I heard all the boys the other day, Violet you have all these boys lining up for you."

Afia was next and her dare was to snog islanders she fancied most, they ended up being Ikenna and Andrew.

"Perform a sexy crawl to the islander you fancy most." Tasha read out. I thought she'd crawl to Andrew but I was wrong she ended up crawling towards Luca.

"Snog the islander you see as wifey material." Andrew read out from the bottom of the cup. I couldn't tell if this was payback for what Tasha did or he actually meant it but he went straight up to Paige.

Luca was next, "snog the two islanders you'd most like to have a threesome with." He thought for a second before heading over to Paige. After he had kissed her, he came straight over to me and I don't kiss and tell but that kiss was amazing!!

After the game of dares had finished I went to sit with Indiyah and Paige.

Lucas pov:
I think I'm gonna pull Violet for a chat you know, she looked fit today. Like I've had my eye on her since I came in but I just never really did anything about my feelings. So I'm going to pull her up on to the terrace to chat.

As I walked over to Violet, Paige and Indiyah. I was nervous and I can't really explain why.

"V can I pull you for a chat?"