jealous || excerpt from LOST IT ALL (stiles)

hey guys!!! i just released a new book, focusing on emory and stiles' backstory from NEXT TO YOU!! check out LOST IT ALL if you'd like, but also here's a little sneak peak because u guys are my amazing readers & you deserve it!!

this is the chapter where they meet :)

↺ |◁ || ▷| ♡

across the field, two boys started to feel the weight of the new boy in town. stiles stilinski and scott mccall watched as liam stole all the spotlight at the teams tryouts.

scott mccall, the alpha werewolf and prior team caption, couldnt deny a sense of supernatural behavior in the kid. with not letting a single shot in, super speed and strength could definitely be involved. and the constant reminders from his best friend, stiles, didnt help matters.

"see! that one was definitely impossible to catch! for a human anyway- which that kid isnt-" stiles went on probably his fourth rant about the new kid, liam dunbar, in goal. it was obvious to anyone around them; the two boys felt threatened.

stiles' eyes got torn away as a cheer came from the crowd, and his eyes caught on a girl.

a beautiful one. one with long, brunette hair, and a perfectly round face that glowed as she smiled and cheered on liam-

liam. she was cheering on liam.

stiles cursed under his breath, this kid really seemed to have everything good in the world.

"i hate this kid, i hate him." stiles mumbled, storming up to his best friend, "look, human you is kind of sucking at the moment, so do you think there is any way you can just use like a little tiny bit of wolf power?" the boy pleaded with scott, hating to see him being trampled like this.

"we dont have to hate him, the team could use a few new players." scott reasoned.

"yeah, but what about a new team captain?" stiles countered, and the werewolves eyes glowed red.

scott stood up taller, pushing all the boys in line out of the way, making his way to the front. stiles nodded, fist pumping as his best friend was about to make his mark.

while scott prepared, stiles took another look at this girl.

she looked a bit older than liam, but there was no way they werent dating. her eyes gleamed as she stared at the kid, and cheered loudly for him from her seat on the bleachers. he was way out of her league - but granted, so was stiles.

he only grunted, looking to see scott knock the socks off of this arrogant freshmen.

the girl rubbed her palms together, and stiles nervously chewed on the inside of his cheek.

scott flung forward, stick in the air, and launched the ball toward the goal. the ball didnt seem to listen though, as it made a beeline for the tree tops.

"nice one mccall." garrett, arrogant freshmen number two, called out.

"garrett, shut up!" i warned.

scott just jogged his way over back to me, shaking his head as a greeting.

OKAY, since y'all are special, i'll give you a part of the book that hasn't been release yet...
ONLY BC I LOVE YA

"cmonnnn," a groan came from one of the girls on the bleachers, and the dirty blond stood up, "that was luck!!!"

"malia." one of the boys grunted from the field.
your brother had just completely humiliated the two boys defending skills, and you were pretty proud. he had been doing really well so far, but both these two boys, and these two girls on the bleachers, seemed to have a problem with it.

"it's called skill." emory spat back, earning a glare, "your boys could use a few!"

"do over!!!" she yelled again.

"there's no do overs in lacrosse, sweety." the coach turned around, shooing her off.

"10 bucks on scott and stiles." emory gasped as the dirty blond - now, malia - smirked.

"20 on liam!"

"emory!" it was her boys turn to grunt, and she just crossed your arms.

"now that, i'm into." coach nodded, "boys! do it again!"

the two boys on the field, who she had just heard was scott and stiles, looked at each other slightly before getting into position. and liam jogged back to line.

"cmon liam. let's go." emory cheered him on seriously, leaning down to rest her palms on her knees.

he took a breath. so did everyone on the bleachers.

and he took off. leaving more loose dirt then before, and charged toward the two kids. the second one, who seemed the better of the two,  stepped up, quickly throwing his shoulder into liam's chest and flipping him over.

his sister gasped as her brothers body crashed into the ground. he screamed and winced, and she did the same as everyone heard a few cracks from the boys bones.

"oh my-" stiles muttered from the middle of the field, "scott what did you do?"

the two boys ran over to the kid, watching as he flipped his body over to show an ankle with a bone out of place, for sure, and he winced from the pain.

stiles jumped as a squeal came from the bleachers, and a girl just about leaped over the gate. she climbed it swiftly, throwing her lower half up and over it and running over to the boys. stiles almost rolled his eyes, here comes the worried, but beautiful, girlfriend, who he was sure was probably pissed at him.

"what the hell!" she screamed, leaning over the boy, "are you ok liam?"

"everybody back up! nobody touch him!" the coach was still running over to the crowd of boys, and most everyone backed up.

emory and stiles stayed put.

emory, concerned about her very hurt brother.
and stiles, captivated by the growing beauty of this girl.

her eyes furrowed with worry, and he would've swore he caught her eyes filling up with water, but she was even more gorgeous than he had seen over at the bleachers.

now in the sun, her tan skin glowed and her hair swayed effortlessly in the slightly breeze. liam groaned, and she put her palms on his cheeks.

"what happened?!" the coach grunted.

"those jerks creamed my brother, that's what happened." stiles came out of his gaze at that.

brother?

he was immediately fearful he had said it out loud. but scott's hands around his chest, pulling him back, told him he hadn't.

as much as stiles heart was leaping inside of him, he forced himself to focus on what mattered.

"here, we'll bring him to the nurse." the two boys helped the boy up, only making him scream louder.

"careful!" emory cried out, gathering liam's things and following the boys to the nurses' office.

↺ |◁ || ▷| ♡