night school || stiles

|one of my favorites !!|

*kind of based off the episode,
not rlly lol*

"run." stiles said, grabbing my hand tight and pulling me down the hallway.
~
we were in the school, fighting the assassins that were targeting me and scott... and of course stiles was there too. stiles was my boyfriend of 3 years, and scott was pretty much like a brother to me since the second grade.

the deadpool came out a week ago, we've been running around, trying to save anybody we can, stop any murderer we see. it's been rough, running on low sleep and trying to act sane during school.

when it was finally time for us to be targeted, we decided to try to trap (or even stop) our murderers in the school, for so many terrible things have happened here, why not this?

it wasn't until we ran right into our assassins that i thought we were actually going to die.

we were running, corner after corner, door after door, going anywhere we could. we turned one corner to skid to a stop, two large figures walking directly toward us. one raised his gun at me, for scott was slightly behind us, stiles right next to me, so i was his only option.

"run." stiles said, grabbing my hand tight and pulling me down the hallway.

i heard a bang and we both slightly ducked while running. stiles snapped his head back at me, his eyes looking for any sign of pain in my eyes. but in a second he turned his head and continued bolting down the hallway. i was fine, and we continued running.

scott quickly swirved on his heels and bolted down the hallway with us. we ran.

after the next corner, stiles stopped for a quick second so he could push both of us in the closest door. he pushed me in first and i fling into the room, pretty far in actually. the two boys were fiddling around with the door whisper-screaming to each other when i felt a wet substance on my stomach. i look down to see a deep red spot slowly getting bigger. but there was no pain.

"stiles?" i quietly whimpered. the next minute went by slow.

he put his hand behind him on my arm, still focused on the door but talked to me.

"y/n, are you good?" he asks like he was expecting a yes, like he'd turn around and the worst thing would be that i was scared out of my mind. he turned his head, looking at my face, then down at my hands. i clenched my gut, tried to stop the blood from dripping on the floor. my eyes were slightly watering as i looked at him with sorrowful eyes. he looked up at me with horrified ones.

i began to fall toward the ground.

there was still no pain, but my limbs were fully giving out. i went to grasp his hand, but i missed. he was already in the motion of lunging for me, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders in attempt to stop my fall, but he ended up coming down with me. he fell on top of me and quickly pushed himself inches above me.

"y/n? y/n!" it was his turn to whimper, he spoke so softly i thought i was losing my hearing. it sounded so desperate. i wanted to cry so bad, but my body didn't do anything. i looked at him with no expression, i could feel the muscles in my face relaxing.

scott let out a shaky breath next to me, "i'll try to take her pain," i felt something grab my hand, i still looked at stiles. his eyes flicked up to meet mine, they were frightened and scared. big but empty. they started to tear up, i wanted to cry so bad but i couldn't. i couldn't do anything.