bold love || dylan

"i never thought someone like you could be in this world..." the girl smiled as she spoke, laughing as she stood with an amazing man next to her, "or that someone could make me so happy." she watched as the man she once knew as a boys eyes filled up with tears, and he said his line.

"i never thought that the universe could hold an opportunity as big as this one, or a love as strong and bold." his voice shook and he smiled too. they both continued to laugh and cry throughout their speech.

"but i guess the world is an amazing place because..." the girl spoke the words and flicked her gorgeous, blue eyes up to her man as he finished, "because i found you in it." the couple smiled at each other for a long time, appreciating each others company. they hugged and kissed for the last time as boyfriend and girlfriend.

dylan's hands move slowly down y/n's back, now covered in a white laced and beaded dress, topped with a lightly designed vail and a classic pearl necklace.

y/n's hands, fell on dylan's broad shoulders. he had a fitted black suit, as always, and classy, slim black shoes that pointed just perfectly.

the day was perfect.

as the girl that, so elegantly fell in love with her best friend, threw the bouquet of flowers behind her, the boy that had always a little something there for his girl clapped and cheered for her.

he ran up to her, kissed her passionately, and carried her out bridal style to the car, a just married license plate lining the back, and friends and family lined outside for the final wave.