danger || stiles

"i cant believe you!!" an angry scott, your brother, stood in front of you, letting the rage boiling up inside it body spill out. and stiles, your boyfriend of five years, currently stood in front of you as well, but he couldn't think of anything to say, not that he got a second to say it anyway.

you had ben gone for two whole days, unexpectedly, and which your most dangerous villains yet haunting your small town, everyone assumed you for dead.

stiles just looked at you. after days of crying and thinking you were dead and that there was nothing he could do, the boy stood there fuming but also ready to cry and hug you. he hadnt even said anything to you yet, scott taking the first chance to speak, or scream, at you.

and there was scott, your very protective brother, boiling more and more each second wanting nothing more than to kill you for what you did but hug you because you werent dead. he too spend the days mourning, but also being there for stiles. but he couldnt keep dodging his emotions, he thought he was gonna go mad. so he was happy for that too.

you had followed your current enemy to their hiding place, first just to know where they stayed when they werent killing everyone in sight in beacon hills. but you soon realized that this was your shot, so you then plotted to kill them, which ended up in defeat and capture, which you barely escaped from... but they didnt have to know that part.

"why are you so mad? it wasnt the smartest move, but im alive!" you tried to sound optimistic, knowing it wouldnt work.

"because you couldve gotten hurt!!" scott screamed the words, and you were sure all of beacon hills heard them too. instead of taking his anger out on you, scott whipped around and smashed stiles' almost-broken-off headlight of his jeep.. off.

stiles finally came out of his daze, "okay, can we not destroy my jeep!" he grabbed scott and pulled him away from the jeep, trying to calm the heavy breathed boy.

you were surprised when stiles finally spoke, he was so deep in his funk that you hardly noticed he was there. after he calmed scott down, you shared a glance with him. it seemed to go on for hours, but it was just a second as he engulfed you in his arms, squeezing you tight. you could tell he was crying but you tried not to pay attention to it, just hug him. after a while he pulled back, again staring into the ground.

"you couldve gotten killed." scott whispered, slowly looking back at you. you frowned.

"i know, and im sorry. to both of you." you looked at both of them, stiles tearing up, scott just stared at you.

scott hugged you, not angrily, but lovingly, "i dont want to lose my sister."