loss || stiles

quick and sad one for you guys,
I
NEED
REQUESTS
!!!!!

when scott shows up, drenched and hurt, to tell you your brother was killed

you were with stiles when it happened.

there was a knock at the door.

you jumped up to get it, the past hours were long and dreadful. waiting for scott and the other half of the pack to get back from the dangers that is the dread doctors.

you open the door to a drenched scott. it was raining outside, but you could tell that wasn't the only thing keeping his clothes stuck to his body. his face showed all too much pain, it made you uncomfortable and guilty just to look at him.

"scott?" you muttered, too shocked to speak.

"your brother." not a feature changed on his face as he flicked his eyes up to you, "he-he's gone."

the feeling you felt was indescribable.

"w-what?" the simple action to say one word drained your body of energy.

"i'm sorry y/n, he's gone."

the shaking breath that left your body seemed to shake your entire core. you felt you knees weaken and your stomach drop to your toes.

stiles rushed behind you, just in time to catch you in his arms.

you couldn't stop shaking. no matter how hard stiles held you, the thought of your brother gone consumed your body and your brain.

as you crumbled into stiles arms, scott could do nothing, but stand there and watch.

and in a way, it was almost like he was reliving the death of his friend.